Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start off with my first spotting...
Saw a Sonic blue with sport package and ATENZA badge at UBC near the flags at Rose Garden around 10am on Wednesday Jan 14th...I was walking to my class!!...

Who was it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Spotting Thread!!'

Will, i see your car today in Rose Garden Parkade.

Mine's the white one with the steelies.. they'll be coming off soon.. oh yes they will :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Finally...somebody has spotted me!!..hehe..

i don't drive to school that often...my friend gave me her permit cuz she doens't need it anymore...so i just drive to school whenever i sleep in...

and i will be driving again tmr...haha..I will try to find your car in rose next time!..

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Reading Topic: Spotting Thread!!

You guys might spot me if you go to UBC on Saturday February 7th! My club is holding an annual Malaysia Singapore Night at the UBC International House on that day. It's $8 and you get dinner and a show. Great event. If you can, please come support us! If you are interested or need more info, please email me asap at [email protected]. Thanks! Oh, and I saw the black M6 with clear taillights at Coquitlam Center yesterday. Must be the one that Simon saw everyday.

·
Registered
164 Posts

Originally posted by wing_woo

You guys might spot me if you go to UBC on Saturday February 7th!  My club is holding an annual Malaysia Singapore Night at the UBC International House on that day.  It's $8 and you get dinner and a show.  Great event.  If you can, please come support us!  If you are interested or need more info, please email me asap at [email protected].  Thanks!  Oh, and I saw the black M6 with clear taillights at Coquitlam Center yesterday.  Must be the one that Simon saw everyday.
Was that you walking the New Years festival at PNE yesterday? Around 2-4?
Saw a white M6 with red calipurs.. figured it could be you:cool

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Saw a blue GT with sport package and atenza emblem at North Parkade today...on the 7th level!
lisence plate 9*9-J*C, david's or terraferma's??

·
Registered
165 Posts

Originally posted by CoolGrey6

Saw a blue GT with sport package and atenza emblem at North Parkade today...on the 7th level!
lisence plate 9*9-J*C, david's or terraferma's??
That's my car....:p
U park at north as well?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

hehehe...nope, I don't have a permit, I either get a ride from my friend who parks at north or borrow my other friend's pass at rose....but yeah...happens to see your car on the 7th level, i guess you went to school pretty late, eh??...hehehe..:D

Nice choice of colour on the calipers man...hehehe ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts

Originally posted by CoolGrey6

Nice choice of colour on the calipers man...hehehe ;)
Thx! I guess that's the standard color..lol
:p
Yeah , i start sch at 10 on mon & fri, 3 day week :p

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

Yeah, that was me walking to the PNE Chinese New Year's Festival. Parked on Hastings. They had an M6 and two M3s inside the festival as well as two RX-8s. It was like a car show in there.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

Hey, I'll be in the Rose Garden tomorrow after 3:30pm or else parked illegally somewhere at UBC! I'll be looking to see if I can spot you guys!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I parked at North today...and I purposely parked beside TerraFerma...even left you a note...lol...:D

i wonder why you parked so far away when there was still room....

·
Registered
721 Posts

to protect the car from getting scratches? i don't know...

·
Registered
165 Posts

Originally posted by ndy4eva

to protect the car from getting scratches?   i don't know...
Yeah....hahha
I got a giant door ding few months back, and since then, i've been paranoid...:hoho
I prefer to park near the corners, lessen the chance of door dings by 1/2
ekkeke

Coolgrey, too bad i didn't see you around, maybe we'll get to meet tommorrow at the meet yeah? If that's happening :p

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Spotting Thread!!'

I saw Andrew's ride with his Mazda6Club stick yesterday (Saturday) in Coquitlam. Muct be singing Karioaki, right? ;) I was going to give you both emblem and bulb, but didn't know your number. :p

·
Registered
721 Posts

hehe.. i was in the Honey's resturant... not silver karaoke.. :) but i didn't have my wallet anyways.. :p

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

okok, maybe next time. :)

Who else order the LED bulb? Please come forward. :p

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Saw a yellow 6 on monday with clear tails...heading towards UBC on 49th aroudn 10am...followed me from granville to west blvd......then you passed me...

saw a white 6 with sports grill today...superwhite or blue parking lights and some bright white H1/possibly HID...on 49th and cambie...i rolled down my window just to check out this guy's car...couldn't have been calvin, would it???

1 - 20 of 882 Posts