Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this the other week at the mall in springfield,mo. what do you guys think. i think they put too much decals.

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
I guess he thinks he is driving a civic. Oh and i love the street racer feel and then the fish accent on the trunk. It's like the car is saying "I have a need for speed but i still make it to church on sunday."

Is that an aftermarket grille? It looks like he took the stock one, took out the Mazda Emblem and covered the black plastic with some ugly mesh or something? Does the top bar look like the Chrome Mustache to anyone else?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Looks like most of the riced out honda's I see around here. Defiently don't like what he did with the front grille either...

If it's what the dude likes so be it.. Defiently not my taste... Not in to the whole "Looks like something puked up decalls and shit out a body kit and it fell on the car" look.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I actually kind of like it. Could have been a little more tastefully done, a few less decals, I actually sort of like it.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
PSSH! You guys must not know what tasteful modding is! This is one work of art! Just look at the perfect curves of the decals around the body, and the beautiful random cuts on the hoods decals! Some of you guys really upset me! :p lol

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
6IX SPEED, everytime I see your 6..... You're my hero. Let me know when you want to trade, bro.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Ohhhhhh mannnnn!...That Car is SICK!!................*ahem.....I dont mean Sick in a "Cool & Hip way though" :barf:

Satan Vomited and there was THAT POS!! :sarc:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think you should take those pictures and burn them, not on to a disk, a fucking BBQ. I would never like to talk about this happening ever again! Blasphemy

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Ohhhhhh mannnnn!...That Car is SICK!!................*ahem.....I dont mean Sick in a "Cool & Hip way though" :barf:

Satan Vomited and there was THAT POS!! :sarc:
[/b]
Your right. That car is sick.... I think it has AIDS...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Awesome, he must have won the "How Many Decals Can you Stick on in 30 seconds" competition...congratulations! Rear looks terrible. Maybe the car will commit suicide somehow...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
It looks like he took the stock one, took out the Mazda Emblem and covered the black plastic with some ugly mesh or something? Does the top bar look like the Chrome Mustache to anyone else?
[/b]
It is the moustache grille. That car says, 'I bought my body kit off EBay and installed it myself or let my hoodlem friends do it and I can't afford to do anything with the grille'. Ugh.. :barf:

·
Registered
172 Posts
maybe he could of done something better with the stock grille other then removing the "M" then painting it. was a shame that he did not spend enough time on that, instead of spending his last buck on tons of stickers LOL :nono:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Um...hmm...why do that to a 6? I'd expect that on Civics and Neons...oh well...

·
Registered
391 Posts
You guys are being harsh :p Yea maybe a little overboard with the skirts, but better paint/decal scheme and I think it wouldn't be so bad!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts