Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a tungsten gray or steel gray (the darker grey!), mazda 6 this morning with oregon plates and what looked to be RX-8 polished or chromed wheels. License plate had an oakland raiders plate cover trim thingy. Seen on Factoria Blvd near the mall in Bellevue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You know, I hear a lot of people always talking about not seeing other 6's around, but I see a lot of them! I saw a yellow one the other day, there are a couple guys at Boeing Everett with speed 6's and I keep seeing this grey 6 s on the freeway in the North end. I don’t know if it counts, but there is a guy at my work who has a wagon...lol :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I spotted a Whitewater Pearl MS6 at the Greenwood Safeway last night @8:30 - parked in the far back of the lower lot.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of 6's lately but not too many speed6's. Yea, there's at least 3-4 variations of the 6 in TMO's garage!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been seeing a lot of 6's lately but not too many speed6's. Yea, there's at least 3-4 variations of the 6 in TMO's garage!
[/b]

mine's the lapis 6 with two tone finisher usually parked on P6 in the newport 4 garage.

·
Registered
398 Posts
mine's the lapis 6 with two tone finisher usually parked on P6 in the newport 4 garage.
[/b]
Cool. I park in NP5 and there's usually at least another regular 6 or two in the garage over here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts