Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a black speed6 on oldbridge road right next to woodbridge senior high school.... that thing was damn sexy! wasnt able to tell if there was a mazda club sticker but i figured i'd post this anyway! this was one or two days ago....

oh and whats everyone's thoughts on the leasing of a mazdaspeed6?

·
Registered
108 Posts
might have been me!! i havent washed in a few weeks!! LOL... no seriously i wish i can see my first speed driving. i saw one parked but yet to see one in motion!

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
SPOTTED!, black speed6 on oldbridge[/b]
Except your speed6 is white :).

And onto leasing...because mazda is planning on an 07 model, it would be best to wait. You'd probably be able to negotiate for an old 06 still left on the lot (tons to choose from) for a good rate when the new cars are out. Dealers tend to start piling incentives on the old cars when the new models are annouced or made available.

Just look at the rx8's! 7-9k off NEW car's! You can get one for less then a mazda 6!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I'll take a speed 6 for 16K out the door :D I never really see the point in leasing a car, though I like to keep what I have if at all possible. Crossbow is right, wait for incentives on the 06's for the right price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
More then likely it was me i live very close to the high school in woodbridge....
its funny most people dont know what a speed6 is and try and pull ahead of me ...they well learn.....

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
More then likely it was me i live very close to the high school in woodbridge....
its funny most people dont know what a speed6 is and try and pull ahead of me ...they well learn.....
[/b]
Excellent attitude.

Amazing post in the other thread.

:sarc:

·
Registered
23 Posts
[/b]
Yea... only the new Speed6's are easy to spot unless your a newbie... just open you rears and you'll hear the diff. That or check out the rears as the pipes combo'd into the underspoiler are a dead give-a-way...
As for leasing one... I'm w/ the rest of the crew in saying hold out to the end of the year and see if they will have any deals.
Chances are though b/c this is a limited release in the US for '06 they will be harder to come by and just as if not more expensive before year end...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/b]
dude sweet! if the mega meet was still going on then i would say for you to stop by! but sadly, its not... stupid VDOT... as for leasing... its currently the only way to get myself into the car i want... and i have a bad habit of changing my mind quickly... hate my 6i only because of the power. we'll see when the time comes what happens...

P.S.- i dont think i have enough credit to finance one on my own yet... maybe towards the end of the year...

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
dude sweet! if the mega meet was still going on then i would say for you to stop by! but sadly, its not... stupid VDOT... as for leasing... its currently the only way to get myself into the car i want... and i have a bad habit of changing my mind quickly... hate my 6i only because of the power. we'll see when the time comes what happens...

P.S.- i dont think i have enough credit to finance one on my own yet... maybe towards the end of the year...
[/b]
If you're leasing because you can't afford to buy something, you're living beyond your means. A slippery slope. I'd feel bad if I didn't mention this, so feel free to flame and ignore this fuddy-duddy - fine with me.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i know... when the time comes... then we'll see what happens... on another note, saw another (maybe the same) black speed6 coming out of dillingham square (has a foodlion, golds gym, blockbuster, and the bar brittany's) today! if it was the same guy, then i was turning in to the shopping center via the back road, i was in my steel grey sport 6 with my HID's a blarin!

·
Registered
12 Posts
not me this time man you see alot of speed6's..... onleaseing th word is only 500 speeds a year are coming to the states.... and they arn't saleing a tone of them so maybe if you wait you can get one on the cheap i got worked the dealers till i got a good price went to a few mazda dealers till i found one who wanted to make the sale got the car for 26k sweet deal! sure i was on my knees in the back room but once you drive the car its worth ever drop....:mad:
Only thing is i h=didnt have my car for a week the man took my lic, ( to much speed) so i had to ride the rail for a week till i got it back( pay the tickets on time damn) left it with my friend for safe keeping didnt want anybody in my family getting bright ideas (brothers are fools they'll never drive my baby) my friend has a civic 150 horses after driving my speed for a week ( hand 700 miles later hehe) he was one unhappy person giving it back.
his words where " I'm cooler just for driving this car" so he called me the next day and said he cruched the numbers and he can get one hehehe mazda shoould be paying me ive turned so meany people onto this car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
hunter0
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing