Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who's car that was, looked as if they had rims but couldn't tell as I was driving 55 b/c i had the stupid spare on due to a pothole that popped my sidewall friday morning. Just curious if that was anyone on here.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm oh well i figured i could try it looked nice though. my car was riding crooked due to the stupid donut lol.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought that was you lol i noticed the big "N" on the trunk ;). umm luminics 6000k's: http://www.eautoworks.com/html/ORD-1-1-1-38095.cfm . i'm hoping to do some work next weekend when my 6000k HID's get in and finally do the angel eyes and HID's. i like those euro's you had though.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
So assuming you live down South since I actually first saw your car, well actually only saw the fin first, when I got on Mopac at 290. Anyways, when you do halos you should let me know. I've got a second set of headlights you can borrow so you don't have to take the car out of commision when you're baking your headlights.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I saw Austinhusker the other day...oh wait...that was at the meet. Nevermind..... :p

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So assuming you live down South since I actually first saw your car, well actually only saw the fin first, when I got on Mopac at 290. Anyways, when you do halos you should let me know. I've got a second set of headlights you can borrow so you don't have to take the car out of commision when you're baking your headlights.
[/b]
i may have to take you up on that but i'm trying to do the halo/hid's the weekend of the 9th as my fiance will be gone out of town and i'll have 2 cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts