Mazda 6 Forums banner

1081 - 1093 of 1093 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Been a long time, with nothing really to say for my efforts to get other Mazda 6 owners' attention.

The guy who works right down the street from me, however, has continued to wave to me when we're leaving at the same time. He has a 2014 Soul Red MTX and happily acknowledges that we have the same unique car every time we see each other.
Recruit him to 6Club, NEM6, and the Hill Climb already! :hide:

I haven't seen much, but there isn't much to see up here either... Heather saw a reflex blue GT a couple weekends ago, talked to the owner, but didn't promote the site(s). :(

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Been a long time, with nothing really to say for my efforts to get other Mazda 6 owners' attention.

The guy who works right down the street from me, however, has continued to wave to me when we're leaving at the same time. He has a 2014 Soul Red MTX and happily acknowledges that we have the same unique car every time we see each other.
It hard enough to get attention modified let alone stock. Get a huge Mazda vinyl plastered on your winshield for some attention bwhahahahaaaa.

Also at my work alone there are 15 to 20 mazda 6's or various gens. All stock.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,083
Recruit him to 6Club, NEM6, and the Hill Climb already! :hide:

I haven't seen much, but there isn't much to see up here either... Heather saw a reflex blue GT a couple weekends ago, talked to the owner, but didn't promote the site(s). :(
Only see him when he's already in the car and hopping on the highway with me. I've shown him the NEM6 card a few times but he doesn't quite understand what I'm getting at, or he's not interested haha.

I'm tempted to follow him home some day and totally creep him out, but it will have to wait.

OH I remembered another spotting, too!.

There's been a meteor grey 2014 near my house a few times while I'm heading to work in the morning - he waves, it's cool.

Was out washing my car on saturday and he drove by my house - I waved like an idiot and he waved back.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,084
It hard enough to get attention modified let alone stock. Get a huge Mazda vinyl plastered on your winshield for some attention bwhahahahaaaa.

Also at my work alone there are 15 to 20 mazda 6's or various gens. All stock.
Hey now - Stock my car is pretty unique and gets attention all on it's own :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Had some highway catchup shenanigans with a gray MS6 the other day in Newtown/Southbury. We waved to each other.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,087
Had some highway catchup shenanigans with a gray MS6 the other day in Newtown/Southbury. We waved to each other.
Lara's ALIVE!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Unfortunately this isn't a happy sighting but there's 14 soul red itouring I saw in Southington CT and it got pretty badly rear-ended on the driver side rear bumper. Didn't see the accident but the car is driveable and I see it around town. Hope it gets fixed up nice and pretty soon! Was curious if it's owner is on here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,091
Reviving a dead thread here because I swear I'm seeing more and more 3rd generations out there than ever before.

Specifically, my wife spotted a white 3rd gen yesterday with a roof rack and some other mods just like mine in our area. Any other New England folks still hanging around? :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Funny enough, I am born and bred from Worcester, just ended up in Canada somehow about 12 years ago (I'm 49), lol. Around here in Canadastan there are far more 2nd gen than anything.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,093
Funny enough, I am born and bred from Worcester, just ended up in Canada somehow about 12 years ago (I'm 49), lol. Around here in Canadastan there are far more 2nd gen than anything.
That's great. :D I spent the first 25 years of my life in Worcester before getting married and moving closer to NH. Something weird about that city that it's seems to suck people in and not let them leave.

In the last 10 years or so, they've really cleaned things up and it's getting back to being a pretty nice place downtown.

1081 - 1093 of 1093 Posts