Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving a Red 6 and saw the sticker! It was amazing to see another member lol
Was driving South on the 309 towards Philly, couple miles past Montgomeryville mall around 7:30 this morning by Welsh Road. Anyone??

·
Registered
405 Posts
I was driving a Red 6 and saw the sticker! It was amazing to see another member lol
Was driving South on the 309 towards Philly, couple miles past Montgomeryville mall around 7:30 this morning by Welsh Road. Anyone??
[/b]
Wasn't me. I saw a Red 6 when I was on 309 South heading toward Montgomery Mall on Monday. My car is semi-easy to differentiate. I have an Iron Cross on the back rear window and windshield under my inspection stickers that say "Tatoo for Life". Hehe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't me. I saw a Red 6 when I was on 309 South heading toward Montgomery Mall on Monday. My car is semi-easy to differentiate. I have an Iron Cross on the back rear window and windshield under my inspection stickers that say "Tatoo for Life". Hehe.
[/b]

what color?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Haha, glad you were looking out! That's me, but i'm a pebble ash...Not silver.. You should've cought up to me...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, glad you were looking out! That's me, but i'm a pebble ash...Not silver.. You should've cought up to me...
[/b]

do you remember seeing me, you were ahead of me and then i passed you then you passed me again somewhere by welsh road and i lost ya, i assume you turned right to get onto welsh road?

·
Registered
302 Posts
[/b]
Hmm, that may have been me. I was out and about the area all day Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts