Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in what was rather a very random event, I went to UCLA after class (which I always do, since its by my school), and I went to pick up my friend at his apartment. As I was driving up to the gas station in Westwood (on Gayley and Le Conte) where I usually wait for him, I see a Lamborghini getting gas. I think to myself "Sweet!" and I go park. I say what's up to the guy pumping gas and tell him hes got a nice car. He thanks me, says hes driving it for a friend. About the same time, I notice the HIM/Bam heartagram logo on the gas tank, and immediately asked if his friend was Bam Margera (from Jackass/Viva La Bam fame), and he noted that he was. The guy works for an entertainment company, so he said. He also told me Bam was supposed to pick it up soon to take it back to his home, where a Murcielago was waiting as well.

I took a couple of pics. I think it's the only Gallardo in the world with a sunroof, partially because Bam and Billy Idol sawed it out themselves on the side of a road on an episode of VLB. From the looks of it, they got it professionally 'touched up' :).

:drool:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I don't care who has an opinion for negatives, regardless, that car is still a Gallardo!!!! Love the HIM symbol!!!! Cool find....

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,540 Posts
Lambos have had some wild yellows, oranges, purples, and even a bright lime green on some of their Gallardos and Murcs.

Regardless... :love:

·
Registered
814 Posts
it must be great to be rich. not only can you cut a hole in a 100K + car, but you can apparently drive it around with absolutely zero swirls in the paint. Either he never washes it...or it washes itself like a kitten :D

BTW i crapped myself during that episode where him and Idol cut the top in atlantic city. lol too much

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
well that's what happens when you get rich off of riding in shopping carts.. man who'da seen that one coming.
[/b]
haha no kidding man that hurts me when they cut into that. but thats cool that you saw bams lambo.

·
Registered
375 Posts
hell ive cut holes in plenty of cars to make sun roofs..... ha ha none of them worth more than a couple hundred dollars

·
Registered
102 Posts
it must be great to be rich. not only can you cut a hole in a 100K + car, but you can apparently drive it around with absolutely zero swirls in the paint. Either he never washes it...or it washes itself like a kitten :D
[/b]
Then again, why would you wash it when you can just have it proffesionally repainted every time it gets a little dirty?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts