Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on indian head hwy this morning and i saw a blue mazda6 with white strips down the side and you were heading toward woodrow wilson bridge. i was driving a sepang green mazda6.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i was on indian head hwy this morning and i saw a blue mazda6 with white strips down the side and you were heading toward woodrow wilson bridge. i was driving a sepang green mazda6.
[/b]
I sometimes drive down 228 for fun at night, but I don't have white strips down the side of my car so not me :)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sometimes drive down 228 for fun at night, but I don't have white strips down the side of my car so not me :)
[/b]
i think i have seen your car before. you live near 210 right? i will be moving out that way in two weeks as i just signed a contract for a house out there!!!! You have chrome wheels??

·
Registered
503 Posts
i think i have seen your car before. you live near 210 right? i will be moving out that way in two weeks as i just signed a contract for a house out there!!!! You have chrome wheels??
[/b]

Nope I actually live in the north part of Waldorf, I don't have chrome wheels but I do have a black front grill and black tails.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope I actually live in the north part of Waldorf, I don't have chrome wheels but I do have a black front grill and black tails.
[/b]

Well do you know someone that lives near blair rd? off 210 somewhere? Or maybe acton lane? I know i have seen you somewhere but oh well.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
503 Posts
Don't know anyone off 210 but like I said I drive around there often.

·
Registered
503 Posts
the blue 6 with the chrome wheels.... i see it a lot around waldorf but i cant see whos driving it because of the tints

and the 6 with the stripes, i see that thing everywere. I think it has an intake molded onto the hood??
[/b]
I haven't seen any of those cars around Waldorf, weird. I have however seen you three times now I think once on 210, once pulling into bud's liquor off 228 (I was behind you), and then once pulling into a neighborhood off 6 in Laplata I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts