Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my pics of a Black M6 with a sports grille in the U.S., you can view them at www.dotphoto.com, username:brillo, password:mazda6. I'll try to take some more after I wash my car :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reading Topic: Sports grille on U.S. car

Nice!
Did you get it at the dealer?
How much was it?
Did it come painted?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

im not a big fan of the sports grill but it doesnt look bad on a black car, nice

and the black w/tan int looks damn good (just gotta keep both of them very very clean :). did u get the grill and spoiler added on and painted at the same time?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sports grille on U.S. car'

Why do ya like that? The regular one with crome sort of color looks better to me. Even though your car is hot in every angle. Not just yours, but all mazda6's looks hot.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I love the grille Brillo.

Basically if your going for the sporty look it's a must have. If your going for the sophisticated look than leave it off.

For me... the grille would be the first thing I got put on.

·
Registered
174 Posts

That's nice. I like that it gets rid of the chrome "lip" that's otherwise above the grill. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth the $200, but I might be tempted...

(Once I get a 6, that is.) :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Now that was totaly aweful!!! :(

Just kidding :) Yummy ! Makes the car a lot sportier even without the "aero" kit. Beeing black doesn't make it look any worse either :)

A small thing I noticed - the tire pattern is very nice :) Cool that the cuts sort of goes out on the side as well. Lower it and it would look like one of those ultra stylish consept cars that seems to have plastic wheels or something.

·
Registered
170 Posts

The wing and grille look good on a car without the side pieces!! Good Job man!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I have not taken my car to a track yet. I will be taking some high performance drving classes in the begining of March where I will take it out for the first time on a track, but it will not be a race. I have been slowly upgrading the car for the track environment, ie high performance fluids and tires. I don't want to jack with anything else until I get back.

·
Registered
170 Posts

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

im going to teh one in cincy[/b]
That is probably the one I will be going to. My sister lives there and it is kind of close to home.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'Sports grille on U.S. car'

Thats a nice grille, the only thing is, in that pic the grille is part of the front bumper, so I assume your getting a version where it is not? I haven't seen one yet on the market, but if there is one, definitely post it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts