Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=12152]i was wonderin if anyone who knows how to photoshop or any other program to help me out on this one. i have a 2004 blue mazda6s and i would like to a sports grille on it. the thing is, i would like to get the grille in a different color :yesnod: i kno that it might sound weird...but i think it might look nice! now i was thinkin either the BLACK sports grille (since the stock one is black anyways, so it shouldnt differ that much) or the WHITE sports grille! but, i dun wanna go and buy the grille just to find out it wont look nice and have to return it...all the S&H cost will be a big waste. so...can anyone use photoshop or any other program and put the black and the white sports grille on my blue mazda6s, just so i can see what it looks like? THANK YOU!!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Can tell you without Photoshopping it. Black will look decent depending on the scheme of your car. White will look like horse shit no matter what the rest of your car looks like!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
dabears2k
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing