Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if all of the pictures I took are apporiate for this forum but here goes anyways.

[attachmentid=12686][attachmentid=12687][attachmentid=12688]

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the delay but here are some pics

[attachmentid=12683][attachmentid=12684][attachmentid=12685]

[attachmentid=12689] [attachmentid=12690][attachmentid=12691]

[attachmentid=12695] [attachmentid=12694][attachmentid=12693][attachmentid=12692]

As you can see it was a tough day for me to be stuck down in Vancouver all day with the girl in pink. :love:
I would sincerly hope that everybody has a day like that at work!

But all in all it was a good show, there were alot of sweet rides, like that yellow Protege 5 with 45 grand sunk into it!! and who can forget the two miliion dollar BMW X5 sponsered by Visions.
This was the first year that mazda took part in this kind of show, but I'm sure we will see more next year. I planned to be there again and I will get the tickets in advance (sorry Guys) so keep your eyes open for mazda in the next two years, there are some really interestings things coming your way, I wish I could share right now but you will find out in due time!! :nana:

Art.
Wolfe's Langley Mazda
Sales and Leasing

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ya must have been a hard day... too bad I couldn't make it.. and yeah she is hwat

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm getting married....but after a day like that...i dunno.....wow![/b]
So am I, thats why I was so suprised she framed and hung the pictures in my home office for me. :love:

Is that a red STi I see there? [/b]
Thats not an STi but just the regular WRX, I just really liked the way they propped the hood up with the Twin Sais.

[attachmentid=12941]

Are those the girls you bring home to mom?[/b]
sure, why not?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ArtM6SW
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing