Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising around Lexington park last night and came across one of the sickest paint jobs ive ever seen on a vehicle. it was on an eclipse and i decided to pull over and chat with the guy. turns out hes a local custom speed shop owner and hes invited me and some of my fellow mazda owners to come to his event next weekend...

Where: Kromatic Customs 21740 Great mills rd unit d. Lexington Park md 20653
Event: Car Show
When: Saturday October 28 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Admission: FREE

I will be out there along with many amzaing vehicles.. Shop owner is also the owner of the worlds fastest eagle talon and is very well known to those of you who frequent M.I.R as "turbo troy". Come out!! love to see ya there....

1) Chris (06speed6)
2) Stu Gotti (scion tc)
3)
4)
5)
6)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Chris, just a heads up man watch your back with him. I know some inside info that I am not goin to put out there like that, but just watch yourself.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweets pm me.. i dont know what you could be refering to but he does have alot of sick vehicles and did my buddy matts eclipse a few years back. turns out the guy knows some other industry guys i know and so far has checked out. one thing thats not in question is that he does have some sick cars and the cars would be the only reason why i was there. hey BTW sweets i ran into my first whitewater speed 6 with two tone leather at the WaWa on 235 two days ago.. turns out the guy knew you!! i was chatting with the guy for a minute and he wants to sell me springs.. small world..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah it is a small world, cause alot of people down here know me just cause the car. And then again I am always at the car shows and the shop where alot come in. Just mention the car or "Sweets" and they more than likely know me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts