Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the holes drilled for the factory lip spoiler are the same holes used for the factory wing spoiler? I have the lip spoiler but would like the wing spoiler instead. If the holes DO match up....anyone interested in buying a 1 month old lip spoiler in steel grey metallic?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: spoiler swap

I know someone on here swapped spoilers at the dealer (had a wing, swapped for a lip); so I'd imagine the holes line up the same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reading Topic: spoiler swap

I'm not sure if this goes for all lip spoilers, but I've seen most lip spoilers put on with adhesive and not drilled on.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Replying to Topic 'spoiler swap'

Originally posted by 02rsx

Does anyone know if the holes drilled for the factory lip spoiler are the same holes used for the factory wing spoiler? I have the lip spoiler but would like the wing spoiler instead. If the holes DO match up....anyone interested in buying a 1 month old lip spoiler in steel grey metallic?[/b]
just out of curiousity... 02rsx would you be interested in trading the lip spoiler for the sport package wing... i have the steel metallic gray one... if so email me @ [email protected]... aights... rex

·
Registered
38 Posts
Replying to Topic 'spoiler swap'

I was looking at this swap myself. My question is does the lip spoiler have a brake light in it?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts