Mazda 6 Forums banner

should i/would you or should i not/you wouldn't?

• YES

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over the internet and have found (in my opinion) a spoiler that would look good on the 6.
Comes from the 2014 Jaguar XFR-S

·
Registered
631 Posts
Just warning you, everyone here is probably going to say no lol. It would be interesting to see how it looked. I'm actually trying to figure out if I should do a spoiler delete.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just warning you, everyone here is probably going to say no lol. It would be interesting to see how it looked. I'm actually trying to figure out if I should do a spoiler delete.
Figued as much. But i like to be different. Much different. And being from a Jaguar; its no cheap stuff.

·
Super Moderator
18,305 Posts
Not a fan honestly. I personally think this would look nice on the gen3 though:

(3rd gen TL)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I have been looking all over the internet and have found (in my opinion) a spoiler that would look good on the 6.
Comes from the 2014 Jaguar XFR-S

I'm sorry, but that looks hideous.

·
Registered
186 Posts
It's your car do whatcha think is gonna make it look different/great. Sticking to guidelines does ensure you don't go too far but if not everyone digs your spoiler who really cares? I currently have a spoiler delete on my 1st gen due to a little paint job it had and I can say I hate the spoiler delete on my car it's so naked.

·
Registered
926 Posts
it will look something along the lines of this, I guess it kinda works. in no way is this professionally done by my part, lol

Reactions: Akira

·
Registered
747 Posts
That first picture reminds me of this.

I would like this better if it was extracted from the trunk a little bit more. A cross between the OEM lip spoiler and this would be great IMO. This looks too much up and down, if it had a bit more of an angle to me it would look great.

Reactions: Sideways the Seven

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Doesn't matter what anybody thinks because it ain't gonna fit anyways. The sides of the trunk lid round off so much on the Mazda 6 that pretty much any factory fit spoiler from any other car will not fit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I want a lip spoiler that kicks up some... check out the spoiler on a chevy ss sedan.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts