Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered and installed a spoiler on my wagon. Do not do this if you are a beginner!!! This requires drilling 7 holes through the sheet metal and the factory templates are not that great. After starting, I ended up going to a body shop to get help. Though I probably could of done better without the help of the two rocket scientists that were trigger happy with the air drill at the body shop. I can only pray for no leaks!!! :( It looks good though, this would be something worth paying the dealer to do!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Is it the stock spoiler, or an aftermarket unit?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I hope that it all works out. I am glad that mine came with spoiler. I'm even happier that it came with the spoiler when I see wagons without it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I hope that it all works out. I am glad that mine came with spoiler. I'm even happier that it came with the spoiler when I see wagons without it. [/b]
no doubt. wagons without the sport package just look weird IMO.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
no doubt. wagons without the sport package just look weird IMO.
[/b]

I could not agree more!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hey John! I forgot you had the spoiler. I have to say, after seeing your wagon, it changed my mind about wagons...very nice! The ride to Discount Tire helped!! :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
I prefer the sleeper look.
Why add more weight.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I hope that txwagon considers imitation the sincerest form of flattery, because I put the the Shuk W21's on my SG wagon. It looks sweet.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I hope that txwagon considers imitation the sincerest form of flattery, because I put the the Shuk W21's on my SG wagon. It looks sweet.
[/b]
Let's see some pics.

John

·
Registered
436 Posts
I prefer the sleeper look.
Why add more weight.
[/b]
Says the guy with an ATX...

;) :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Out of curiousity did the paint match..?

I was thinking about getting one myself but the price was a bit scary at approx. $350.00.

Curtis.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Judging from the photos, that is a very nice looking wagon right there. The spoiler gives it an added touch. I think the only wagon I would ever consider buying would be the Mazda 6 version. Everything else is too bland. I think this one looks terrific.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is the factory spoiler from Mazda and pics are on the way. Can I borrow your digital camera?
Judging from the photos, that is a very nice looking wagon right there. The spoiler gives it an added touch. I think the only wagon I would ever consider buying would be the Mazda 6 version. Everything else is too bland. I think this one looks terrific.[/b]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[attachment=19518:CIMG0055.JPG]My spoiler matched perfect, here is a pic.

Man that wagon looks good. Love the rims. I jus bought a brand new 05 sport wagon a few months ago. Got a great deal. Had only 110 miles on it.[/b]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts