Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
So Katsu, you have them stay this time yeah!

·
Registered
47 Posts
are they gonna have a mazda category? and i was wondering if my car is worth to enter?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
yes, there is a Mazda catagory.....worth entering? I think it's way too late to enter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
garantz you gon take the mazda catagory, you might the only mazda in their. i was debating to enter cuz i didnt know if my car was good enough cuz i have some minor scratches and my car is simple,so i guess next time.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
if the scratches are minor, i'm sure a buffer will take them out.
and as for "being good enough" i'm sure your car is nice enough to be on the show floor.
ask some of the others, my first show.....i showed my wifes 6 pretty much stock!
and yes, i for one likes the "simple", "clean", "subtle" look.
hope to see you all at the show!

·
Registered
47 Posts
ohh i shouldve enter then but its alright theirs next time, gon be ready for it.lol
yea me too i like the simple look, and thanks katsu
oh my cuzin is gonna enter his bmw for rep our crew and he wanted me but i was debating, but ill see you their with your nice lookin 6

·
Registered
606 Posts
ohh i shouldve enter then but its alright theirs next time, gon be ready for it.lol
yea me too i like the simple look, and thanks katsu
oh my cuzin is gonna enter his bmw for rep our crew and he wanted me but i was debating, but ill see you their with your nice lookin 6

trust me..i felt the same way......nice to see you rep the "M" Katsu for the show....besides, there is EMCS in Nov.....Nuff Sedd, are you doing the Nov show?

·
Registered
47 Posts
trust me..i felt the same way......nice to see you rep the "M" Katsu for the show....besides, there is EMCS in Nov.....Nuff Sedd, are you doing the Nov show?
maybe mite have some 3s and protege idk yet. yeah i heard of that one in nov, i want to or maybe gon do the nov show, and if my some of my crew enter, but i really want to fo sure so i gotta get ready for that one.
oh your in that crew with my frend aaron w/ the yaris yeah? and my frend unlce is the civic

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
the yellow "Simson's" RX-8 rolled in yesterday. didn't stay till 9:00pm to see if any other Mazda's rolled in.....
see you guys tonight.
btw, what's EMCS?

·
Registered
47 Posts
katsu was nice talkin to you for a bit.Did you place in the mazda category?
oh and heres a quick snapshot for you.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
No, the RX's took all the Mazda trophies. But I did bring home the big "Best Display" trophy!
Thanks for coming by and introducing yourself, was great to finally meet you.
I also got to talk to LDT, and Monkeyboy....it's always an honor to see you OG's at the shows!
Thanks for all of your support guys!

Here's one for the boys.....

spocom2010 001.jpg

·
Registered
606 Posts
maybe mite have some 3s and protege idk yet. yeah i heard of that one in nov, i want to or maybe gon do the nov show, and if my some of my crew enter, but i really want to fo sure so i gotta get ready for that one.
oh your in that crew with my frend aaron w/ the yaris yeah? and my frend unlce is the civic

yeah that's who i roll with.....

·
Registered
606 Posts
No, the RX's took all the Mazda trophies. But I did bring home the big "Best Display" trophy!
Thanks for coming by and introducing yourself, was great to finally meet you.
I also got to talk to LDT, and Monkeyboy....it's always an honor to see you OG's at the shows!
Thanks for all of your support guys!

Here's one for the boys.....

View attachment 76132
you should have got the one with painted hello kitty...lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
Seeing the pictures that Katsu took, really makes me want to have a car to put in next time. All those models posing in front of our car. You lucky dog.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts