Mazda 6 Forums banner

Spice it up..

4K views 73 replies 16 participants last post by  kills 
#1 ·
Isn't there anything we can do to spice up the Toronto forum...

its so daed

#2 ·
1. Have pr0n meets like the TOMazda3 boys do.
2. Hold meets in strip club parking lots.
3. Ask Tim to do a striptease for us.

Ok, seriously, I agree with Anton. Last year was fun, we had quite a few meets. This year, however, has been quite different. What's up people? No longer excited about owning a 6?

#5 ·
guys relax
we are just enjoying the weather now
i m sure the club is gonna rejuvenate again

#6 ·
i m gonna have to agree with haroon on this one......

ABOUT THE STRIP CLUB MEET!!! uahuahhauhah

and the part that i should striptease for the club, <- i m against that........ INSTEAD, i'll lapdance for each and everyone of u!!! :laugh: :laugh: :jackoff: :boobs:

Back to the topic, yeah last year was like :drive: , and this year is like :zzz:

#8 ·
hey guys~ hows goin everyone~? i recently being very busy w/ my school stuffs...and also got a job (for saving up $$ to mod my 6~~!!!!!!:p) however...i had a thought that mayb i could hold a meet that inviting all of u to my working place, a hot-pot buffet place... yet, consider the nice weather outside...i dont think u guys might be interested in it eh...?

#9 ·
hey guys~ hows goin everyone~? i recently being very busy w/ my school stuffs...and also got a job (for saving up $$ to mod my 6~~!!!!!!:p) however...i had a thought that mayb i could hold a meet that inviting all of u to my working place, a hot-pot buffet place... yet, consider the nice weather outside...i dont think u guys might be interested in it eh...?
[/b]
Hot potting in the summer? Are you serious? You'd better make sure the A/C at the place is cool enuff...

#10 ·
6's EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#11 ·
oh yeah~~ i am sure enough the a/c is cold enough, whenever the costumers are placing the order, many of they always asking if we can turn the a/c down a bit (turn the tem up) :p and the reason y I have a this in my mind is because that every member here can eat a lot (if i m right...) and my working place is kind of buffet...so...yeah, its just a thought... tell me wut u guys think during the meet then~

and yeah as will said...6 is everywhere on GTA now~~!!!!!

#12 ·
Strip clubs...I might as well call my wedding off then.....
[/b]
DAMN SKIPPY! Count me in - for the Strip club meet, that is, not calling off your wedding :p

Someone should open a peeler bar with a patio so I can enjoy the nice, warm weather, and a nice, cold beer, and some nice, warm boobies in my face...GAWWD I'm such a pig... :rolleyes:

#14 ·
[/b]
FREE food???

#17 ·
Someone should open a peeler bar with a patio so I can enjoy the nice, warm weather, and a nice, cold beer, and some nice, warm boobies in my face...GAWWD I'm such a pig... [/b]
holy shit. warm, outside weather, cold beer, and warm titties... this is an amazing concept. too bad my gf would kill me, or severly wound and watch me bleed out..

#18 ·
Ah....at least its not as painful as what i was promised....

I have a nice set of needle nose pliers.....she threatened to shove them so far up my arse...that she'd find my wanker and pull it inside out....

sad part is...she'd probably be that pissed.

as i'm sure I just watched you all cringe...

gotta love a woman who loves her man, and won't share.....ah well.....why pay the girls to strip...i get treated good enough at home....

#19 ·
gotta love a woman who loves her man, and won't share.....ah well.....why pay the girls to strip...i get treated good enough at home....[/b]
Amen brother!

#26 ·
I agree.

Burgers can really hit the spot sometimes.
[/b]
ckckckk :nono: what spot?? LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.