Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone has actually tested their 6. Either the I4 or V6 in either manual or sutomatic...(Sigvard, I kno u have urs already...have u tested the run times of ur 6)

I mean tests as in taking part in 0-60mph or quarter mile runs?...I'm just wondering if the actual tested numbers will vary from I think Car and Drivers notoriously high times...
Hehe...pedal to the medal...
O...and does it handle as nice as everyone seems to say...HUGGIN THE CURVES..ETC...

Thanx

·
Registered
246 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Speedz'

Originally posted by Genius

Hey

I was just wondering if anyone has actually tested their 6. Either the I4 or V6 in either manual or sutomatic...(Sigvard, I kno u have urs already...have u tested the run times of ur 6)

I mean tests as in taking part in 0-60mph or quarter mile runs?...I'm just wondering if the actual tested numbers will vary from I think Car and Drivers notoriously high times...
Hehe...pedal to the medal...
O...and does it handle as nice as everyone seems to say...HUGGIN THE CURVES..ETC...

Thanx[/b]
Maybe I can give you some spec's; I've had a testdrive with the 2.3S-VT (I4) which is quite fast (compared to a '98 626 2.0HP). I remember the dealer said it did 0 - 100 km in about 8,2 sec (not bad for a car with 166 ps and a weight about 1500kg (or more)). And yes, it's handling is great; it drives better than rivals like the Alfa 156, Mondectra etc. The tyres got loads of grip => great curvin'!!
But try it yourself (when possible, NEXT year I remember :p ).

Coen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts