Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: SPEEDYELLOW/ SPORTS GRILL PICS

I'd say those windows are tinted. Looks like 15% all the way around.

Nice car as well.

·
Registered
543 Posts

:D

I think I am going to stay with the non-sport grille. I like that little bit of chrome for contrast on the front end.

I'd STILL like to see an example of a back end of a Speed Yellow with the clear taillight lens thingies.

Mazda won't tint the windows, right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Replying to Topic 'SPEEDYELLOW/ SPORTS GRILL PICS'

Pictures don't do the sports grille justice, especially for speed/canary yellow. I was undecided too until I saw it on the car I would eventually buy. There was no comparison imo.

The first time I went to the dealership, they had the standard grille on and I thought it looked pretty cool. The second time I went to actually the purchase the car and the sales rep was like, oh by the way, we installed the sports grille but we can take it off easily. The next sound was my jaw dropping to the floor. :hoho
Think I managed to stammer out something like, it'd be such a shame to take it off since it's already on anyways. :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Kincaid

I'd say those windows are tinted. Looks like 15% all the way around.

Nice car as well.[/b]

Got the windows tinted about 2 weeks ago for $130.00 in ATL. Kincaid, you were close on your guess, however, they are actually 20% all the way around. :D I think that it made the car look 100 times better. It is dark when cloudy, but when the sun is out, you can still see the bad @ss interior!

·
Registered
391 Posts

That's exactly how I will buy mazda6 except it'll be a hatch and no sports grille.

·
Registered
237 Posts

in oz, mazda does the tinting for us. (Well actually, they get a company to do it for them, for us) :)

btw, nice car!!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by Haris

That's exactly how I will buy mazda6 except it'll be a hatch and no sports grille.[/b]
So then it's NOT exactly how you'd buy it. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts