Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have owned my Speed6 since January of this year and I have never seen another one on the road. Chalk it up to end of year clearances I guess. In the last week I have seen 5 speed6 in my neck of the woods :tear: :swearin: . Oh well at least mine is still faster than theirs...well at least sounds better :drive:

·
Registered
592 Posts
hell ive seen like 5 in my area easily

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wow! Incredible!! Thanks for starting such an interesting thread! Let's all talk about how many cars we see! oooohh, this is going to be great!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow! Incredible!! Thanks for starting such an interesting thread! Let's all talk about how many cars we see! oooohh, this is going to be great!
[/b]
good god, this kid is talking smack in every thread. Anyways, I have had my MS6 for about 3 months and I have only seen one so far. I live in atlanta so I figured I would see more than 1.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Past three months, haven't seen another, then went to the track on Friday... what do I see, another Speed 6... Then I follow another one on the way home.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I've seen none since I've owned mine...like...1-2 months. Even before that I've seen a total of...one.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott4083 thanks so much for your intellect in your response. Glad to see you have something interesting to contribute. I think Scott's balls just dropped so he feels like "billy badass". Go over to a Honda forum dude and talk smack over there. :laugh:

·
Registered
396 Posts
hell ive seen like 5 in my area easily
[/b]
It's better than any topic that you have posted about. You sure really added to this thread. ;) If you don't like it, don't click the thread. Do you have nothing better to do than to troll the Internet?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Scott4083 thanks so much for your intellect in your response. Glad to see you have something interesting to contribute.[/b]
The funniest part is that none of you have anything to contribute to a thread like this. Seriously, who the f cares how many Speed 6's someone says they saw. You guys act like just because you say "I have owned a Speed 6 for 3 months and have only seen one!" that you're actually contributing useful information?

Note to original poster: If I drive by the dealership and see the same 13 Speed 6's that have been sitting on the lot since January, can I count those?

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have only seen 1 WWP in Colorado (I moved to Virginia) and I've had mine since January.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I saw one yesterday, same color as mine. Yes, I looked back over to make sure it wasn't my car. That is the first one I have seen in months, makes 3 total since December.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Saw one at the ZZL event. :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Scott I saw those thanks for pointing it out. The ones I saw had people driving them, but thanks anyway! Last time I checked this was a Mazdaspeed section and it this is a general BS section, kind of like a lounge anything goes, oh wait you may not be old enough to go to such places :nana: :D

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I just saw one at home depot today, the license plate said something like "TRICKY6". Sounds like someone who should be on 6club.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I usually avoid replying to people I think are pointless and irritating because it's a waste of energy, but jeez Scott, your posts are truly worthless. If you disapprove of the topic, stay out of the goddamn thread. I'm so sick of seeing your drivel on every thread in the Mazdaspeed forum.

Seriously, without resorting to excuses or trashtalking (and as you've been asked before by other members), WHY ARE YOU HERE? Are you an unhappy Speed6 owner with a thorn in your 'gina or like many others speculate some grounded 15 year old kid who stole dad's wireless laptop for the evening.

P.S. to people that should really be posting, I've only seen one other Speed on the streets here. It was an older (60's?) gentleman with a couple of his grandkids driving it. Pretty cool IMHO.

·
Registered
267 Posts
This is to mostar and turbo matt since you guys are in lawrencville. Im trying to see if that was one of you guys that I saw out by the mall of georgia about a month or so ago. The speed6 i saw was black or black cherry. I have a silver speed6. Was it one of you guys?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well I'm north of tampa and I haven't seen one yet, I have heard there are a few around :)

The thing is I would think only a handful would be out in the area, so lets say your town may have what 30 cars around, that makes the odds of seeing each other pretty slim...unless of coarse its at some kind of event.

I'm new to this board, but I see its like most places on the net....there's always someone who's got to be a wind up merchant.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts