Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speed6 PDF Service Manuals & Interactive Wiring Manual

The link below is to the full electrical manual. This is the interactive format which mimics Mazda's own online version.

You can bookmark this version or if preferred, you can even download your own copy- I've included the zip file linked further down this post with the other manuals-

Mazdaspeed6 & Mazda 6 Wiring Diagram
How To Read The Online Wiring Diagram

Below are direct links for Speed6 PDF Service manuals. Also available below is a link to the zip file containing interactive electric diagrams & service manuals that are used above.

The workshop manual linked below is "the" book, trimmed to only Speed6 content for ease of use by mobscene. One of my favorites!

2006 & 2007 Mazdaspeed6 Service & Electrical in a zip file

Mazdaspeed6 Technical Training

2006 Mazdaspeed6 Workshop Manual

01-10B Mechanical L3 with TC

MZR Assembly Manual

MS6 Transmission and PTO Service Manual

Right click on the links and choose "Save As" or "Save Link As" is typically the easiest method to get the PDF manuals on your PC. Let me know if the links give you any trouble!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nice, this was really needed on 6club!
Also, "Forged steel crankshaft and CONNECTING RODS" is this true??

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're welcome, and yup, it sure is.

The rods are sand forged using lower quality metals tho, so nowhere near the quality of the aftermarket forged rods from Manley, Pauter, Eagle etc. The crank shaft is actually a pretty darn solid part and holds up well as long as the bearings are in good shape.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nice I will save them all, once I get to my computer. From all those I only had the technical training one and was creating pdf docs of tge the how tos I find in the site and in msf..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ti, any chance you (or someone else reading this) have access to the collision manual? Would be helpful for projects such as - getting reference points/measurements for putting the sub-frame back in the right spot.
-a

·
Registered
736 Posts
Speed6 PDF Service Manuals & Interactive Wiring Manual

The link below is to the full electrical manual. This is the interactive format which mimics Mazda's own online version.

You can bookmark this version or if preferred, you can even download your own copy- I've included the zip file linked further down this post with the other manuals-

Mazdaspeed6 & Mazda 6 Wiring Diagram
How To Read The Online Wiring Diagram

Below are direct links for Speed6 PDF Service manuals. Also available below is a link to the zip file containing interactive electric diagrams & service manuals that are used above.

The workshop manual linked below is "the" book, trimmed to only Speed6 content for ease of use by mobscene. One of my favorites!

2006 & 2007 Mazdaspeed6 Service & Electrical in a zip file

Mazdaspeed6 Technical Training

2006 Mazdaspeed6 Workshop Manual

01-10B Mechanical L3 with TC

MZR Assembly Manual

MS6 Transmission and PTO Service Manual

Right click on the links and choose "Save As" or "Save Link As" is typically the easiest method to get the PDF manuals on your PC. Let me know if the links give you any trouble!
The online manual is gone, i can host it for free if someone gives me the files.

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys- I haven't had the source files since my media server died, killing the hard drives in the process.

Wish I could be more help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
TiGraySpeed6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing