Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine managed to spend a week between the historics races at MRLS and the Concorso Italiano in Carmel and snapped this pic for me. Just thought some others might like to see it. For what it's worth, he's (the friend) a very well school performance driver piloting an E-30 M3 on various tracks around California. At any rate, he said the car was VERY fast and looked great making its way around Laguna Seca.

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
A friend of mine managed to spend a week between the historics races at MRLS and the Concorso Italiano in Carmel and snapped this pic for me. Just thought some others might like to see it. For what it's worth, he's (the friend) a very well school performance driver piloting an E-30 M3 on various tracks around California. At any rate, he said the car was VERY fast and looked great making its way around Laguna Seca.
[/b]
Hmm. Looks pretty good slammed :)

And I love the chin spoiler.

Jason

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice... the next step is sombody prepping one out to compete in the GrandAM cup. Im curious as to how it will do in the ST class against its brethren the RX8 as well as its closest competitor the LegacyGT.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
are those the mazdaspeed aftermarket rims? looks pretty good there.. but looks bad in person?
[/b]
Yes, those are the mazdaspeed aftermarket rims. Interesting that even mazda swaps out the ugly rims :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
are those the mazdaspeed aftermarket rims? looks pretty good there.. but looks bad in person?
[/b]

those are the cheaper, non-forged RAYS wheels. Not much lighter than stock, and I think they dont look as good as the stock ones even.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks pretty damn good slammed, dare I say purposeful. I like the chin spoiler, but not so much the decklid spoiler. and those are the Speed aftermarket wheels, although I don't know what tire they are running. I've added here a close up from the original picture, which is decent quality, good enough to see some of the detail of the car. The picture I attached to the first post had to been downgraded to fit into 250kb, the original was 1.6 Mb

Attachments

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
It looks pretty damn good slammed, dare I say purposeful. I like the chin spoiler, but not so much the decklid spoiler. and those are the Speed aftermarket wheels, although I don't know what tire they are running. I've added here a close up from the original picture, which is decent quality, good enough to see some of the detail of the car. The picture I attached to the first post had to been downgraded to fit into 250kb, the original was 1.6 Mb
[/b]
Please email me the original file and I will host it for people that would like a good quality version. My email addy is in my profile. Thanks

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Not sure if this will post, I am on my fiancees sidekick...

I haven't seen the pictures, but I can tell you that the front splitters are 2 pieces and are made by dgmotorsports as well as the spoiler...

Suspension is an upgraded, not for customers, set of Mazdaspeed coilovers...

·
Registered
403 Posts
[/b]
Nevermind the MS6, look at those classic racers! Beautiful. A different age, before they discovered that function and nice form don't necessarily correlate very well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts