Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am getting a deal of 7000 off msrp in austin texas...the model is a base priced and 28,560 - 7000 = 21560 + ttl = approx 7%.......is this a good deal or it can be negotiated further....also, the dealer is asking for document fee and some other fees amounting to a couple hundred dollars. please let me know i am planning on making a deal tomorrow

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Definitely a good deal. Jump on it and join the crowd :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
7,000.00 off the base model is very good. A couple hundred dollars for documentation is not unheard of.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i am getting a deal of 7000 off msrp in austin texas...the model is a base priced and 28,560 - 7000 = 21560 + ttl = approx 7%.......is this a good deal or it can be negotiated further....also, the dealer is asking for document fee and some other fees amounting to a couple hundred dollars. please let me know i am planning on making a deal tomorrow
[/b]
not to bad. i paid 2g's under that but i had to return mine b/c it had a bad axle and ecu.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Any weird "fee's" are bogus ways for dealerships to make more money. Oftentimes they will 'drop' a documentation fee to make the customer feel like they are winning and that the dealer is eing negotiable, when it was really a stupid mark-up in the first place.

However, they may say that since they are giving you so much off the car, that they will not waive the fee's. It's all a game.

·
Registered
403 Posts
[/b]
Anything under $24k is a great deal. Quit whining. Anyway, doc prep fee should be like $50, title/registration like $250, and sales tax is 6.25%. I'd say anything else is bogus.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anything under $24k is a great deal. Quit whining. Anyway, doc prep fee should be like $50, title/registration like $250, and sales tax is 6.25%. I'd say anything else is bogus.
[/b]
are the speed 3's out??

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
are the speed 3's out??
[/b]
i heard 1 more month or so to see em' on the lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts