Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my local dealer today (Paretti Mazda in Metairie, LA) and they are selling their Speed6's in Sport trim for $24,900!! I think they're willing to sell any in stock at that price and they have about 7 in various colors. Salesman told me if you lease it through Mazda, then there's another $2000 incentive, so that brings it down to $22,900! I wish I was in the market for one! :tear:

Paretti Mazda MS6 Inventory

Phone is 504-888-5420. Call 'em to make sure this isn't B.S. Come on down to N'awlins and get a Speed 6!

·
Registered
979 Posts
That is a good deal! Bout near where I got mine for... One should take advantage of this!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish you hadn't told me that i didn't know n.o had a speed dealership
[/b]
:laugh: Yeah, Paretti is a Speed dealer (as was Royal, which is the franchise Paretti bought it from). I'm tempted to buy one just because the deal is almost too good to pass up! :spin:

·
Registered
232 Posts
now i gotta convince my wife that i'm spent my pa school money on a ms6.......

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is definitely not B.S. for all you doubters. Here's a link to their website specials page with the Speed6 special at the bottom.

Paretti Mazda Specials

·
Registered
413 Posts
Salesman told me if you lease it through Mazda, then there's another $2000 incentive, so that brings it down to $22,900![/b]
Do you think that's a local incentive? I'm in negotiations right now and they offering me financing through Mazda but they sure didn't mention giving me 2K for doing so! I didn't see any info about this on Mazda's website. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Do you think that's a local incentive? I'm in negotiations right now and they offering me financing through Mazda but they sure didn't mention giving me 2K for doing so! I didn't see any info about this on Mazda's website. Anyone know more about this? Thanks!
[/b]
Check MazdaUSA.Com, all the incentives should be listed there and change on a month-to-month basis.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/b]
From Mazda USA's website (for my zip code, 70002):

SPECIAL LEASE OFFERS

2006 MAZDASPEED6 Sport

$329/Month, 24-Month Lease, $2,679 due at Lease Signing after $2,000 cash back. Includes 1st Month’s Payment, and Security Deposit. Excludes taxes, title and fees. (**)

(*) The Amount due at Lease Signing is higher in the following states: Arkansas ($3,023); Kentucky ($3,126); Louisiana ($3,229); and Missouri ($3,350).

(**) Dealer participation required. Not all lessees will qualify for lowest payment through Mazda American Credit. Some payments higher, some lower based on residency and other factors. Lessee responsible for excess wear and mileage over 24,000 at $0.15/mile. Total payments of $7,896. Purchase option at lease end for $17,766. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 5/31/06. See participating dealer for qualifications. Includes $500 MAC lease cash.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Aaah, yes, I see. Thanks! I should have read your post more clearly though. I'm considering financing through Mazda but not leasing. I checked MazdaUSA and didn't see any incentives for using thier financing to purchase. Still, I may be able to negotiate a little more on my own.

·
Registered
710 Posts
How can that be a good lease? I put only 1500 down and my payment with taxes, title and lic is 322 per month. Accord and Speed 6 are sold not too far apart in price.

The 2000 cash back goes right to the dealer not you.

My mistake, that is for a 24 month lease, mine is based for 36 months. I see why it cost more.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
How can that be a good lease? I put only 1500 down and my payment with taxes, title and lic is 322 per month. Accord and Speed 6 are sold not too far apart in price.

My mistake, that is for a 24 month lease, mine is based for 36 months. I see why it cost more.
[/b]

i did a balloon payment loan so i get the benefits of leasing but still own the car and have some options in case i need to sell the car etc. some people arent into them, but it worked out great with my 3 so i did it again.

here are my terms:
S-plan price of 26840 for velocity red sport
3500 down, 246 per month for 35 months.
this is based on a 19600 loan with a residual (36th payment) of 14900.

i think that in three years the car will be worth more than the 14900 residual, so maybe i'll have some decent equity in the car (payments not withstanding). i'm interested to see what the depreciation is like. also, i am kinda in limbo at this point because the 3500 downpayment was made by an "interested party" and i dont know if it was a gift of a zero interest loan. either way, im taking it as a loan and planning ahead, i figure its the smarter way to look at it.

·
Registered
990 Posts

[/b]
the Accords have outstanding residual values, though...one of the most important parts to a lease.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Was at my local dealer today (Paretti Mazda in Metairie, LA) and they are selling their Speed6's in Sport trim for $24,900!! I think they're willing to sell any in stock at that price and they have about 7 in various colors. Salesman told me if you lease it through Mazda, then there's another $2000 incentive, so that brings it down to $22,900! I wish I was in the market for one! :tear:

Phone is 504-888-5420. Call 'em to make sure this isn't B.S. Come on down to N'awlins and get a Speed 6!
[/b]
SHEET In OZ the best deal I have seen is $49820 drive away on a Red MPS with leather, normally $58000...just a question: How much do you pay for a Acura TSX drive away (with leather, sun roof etc) ...and by the way we are paying $AU1.50 / litre for Premium unleaded.... and why the hell aren't you in the market for one, we pay that price for a basic Mazda3 hatch!!! :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: In OZ a Mazda MPS is a luxury sports sedan, it sounds like a cheap car in US..am I wrong?

·
Registered
998 Posts

[/b]
I called them to verify this and they said yes it's true but he wouldn't quote me any lease payments, said I had to come in. That's kinda tuff since I'm 1000 miles away. So I sent those numbers to my local dealer and they said it wasn't possible, they said dead dealer cost or s-plan was 26,925 on the sport and that's all they could do, so with the $2000 in lease cash payments were still around $400 with $1500 down. I want one really bad now but it's just out of my price range. If july brings better incentives I might be able to get one.

Since these cars obviously aren't selling well, anybody have any perdictions on incentives when the '07s hit the dealers?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
SHEET In OZ the best deal I have seen is $49820 drive away on a Red MPS with leather, normally $58000...just a question: How much do you pay for a Acura TSX drive away (with leather, sun roof etc) ...and by the way we are paying $AU1.50 / litre for Premium unleaded.... and why the hell aren't you in the market for one, we pay that price for a basic Mazda3 hatch!!! :swearin: :swearin: :swearin: In OZ a Mazda MPS is a luxury sports sedan, it sounds like a cheap car in US..am I wrong?
[/b]
As rediculous as it sounds the car in the US went from Acura TL status in November (around 33K) to Acura TSX status in February (around 28K) and now as insane as it sounds is dropping to Mazda6 status! (the hatchback mazda6 starts at over 24K!!!)

Unfortunetly the lower the cost of the vehicle the more the public will view it as "cheap" which is definetly not the case.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I called them to verify this and they said yes it's true but he wouldn't quote me any lease payments, said I had to come in. That's kinda tuff since I'm 1000 miles away. So I sent those numbers to my local dealer and they said it wasn't possible, they said dead dealer cost or s-plan was 26,925 on the sport and that's all they could do, so with the $2000 in lease cash payments were still around $400 with $1500 down. I want one really bad now but it's just out of my price range. If july brings better incentives I might be able to get one.

Since these cars obviously aren't selling well, anybody have any perdictions on incentives when the '07s hit the dealers?
[/b]

I believe they are being less than upfront. Invoice (not S-Plan) on the MS6 Sport is $25,818. Add on $560 for destination charge (mandatory) and the total is $26,378. Now, keep in mind the dealer is probably also getting some hidden incentives on these now as well, so I suspect there is room to negotiate more. I would try another dealer.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
18 Participants
Blue Solrac
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing