Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my other thread got moved I guess I'll post here and hope for an answer.
I'm looking for a mazda dealer with some 06 speed6's that is willing to deal on the price instead of trying to jerk me around. I read about people getting a brand new ride for 22-23k and would love to find anything under 24 personally. Really want to find me one of these puppies within the next 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
your best bet is to post in the pricing tab which is stickied at the top and gets a ton of traffic. i did the same thing yesterday for MD and had enough responses and news paper ads that i was able to get the dealer to drop his price 10g's. good luck

·
Registered
580 Posts
In Cleveland, OH the people at Mazda/Saab/Lotus of Bedford were good (where I bought my car and got $6,750). Mike Bass Mazda is not bad either.

·
Registered
61 Posts
In Cleveland, OH the people at Mazda/Saab/Lotus of Bedford were good (where I bought my car and got $6,750). Mike Bass Mazda is not bad either.
[/b]
Bass is retarded, and Bedford could stand to do a little better. None of the dealerships around Cleveland are doing what I have heard of others doing.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Call Park Mazda of Wooster 877-232-3402 and ask for Bill Hatfield. Tell him Marlon referred you and you'll get a decent price on the Speed 6.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
msumlin, thanks- tracked down their website and maybe I think I'll give them a call as soon as I figure out exactly what day I wanna head down that way, its a day trip for me down and back.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Bass is retarded, and Bedford could stand to do a little better. None of the dealerships around Cleveland are doing what I have heard of others doing.
[/b]
Agreed. Which is why I drove to Cinci for the car. Absolutly worth it.

Jason

·
Registered
580 Posts
Agreed. Which is why I drove to Cinci for the car. Absolutly worth it.

Jason
[/b]
I dunno, I got a great deal on mine, you just need to know how :p :)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
msumlin, thanks- tracked down their website and maybe I think I'll give them a call as soon as I figure out exactly what day I wanna head down that way, its a day trip for me down and back.
[/b]
I have bought 3 cars from them and referred other members to them for service. Believe me, they will give you a great deal. In the end, I have the S plan available if you want an even better deal. Call me on my cell if you have questions.

440-382-3636

Marlon

They are mod friendly and see CPE products.

·
Registered
262 Posts
[/b]

Actually at bedford I got my sport for 22,6XX with 5 miles still in wraps...

That's pretty much the same ole deal everywhere else...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since the time warp deleted my last post I'll ask again, what is the S-Plan people are referring to? I was planning on spending the day on the phone with a few dealers, starting at park mazda- but with the board down I couldn't get the name of the dealer so I didn't call, guess I call tomorrow then and do some dealering.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Classic Mazda in Mentor has at least 12 MS6s on their lot, as of 10 days ago. Talk to Karl and tell him you know Scott from the Cleveland 6 Club and you'll be in friendly company right away.

Hit me up if you're going up there and I'll meet you at the dealer. As msumlin mentioned about Park, Classic has been very friendly about my mods, even enthusiastic. Every time I go up there they ask what's next and it turns into a good ol' fashioned car BS session. ;)

Check 'em out. They've got plenty of inventory; they're just off 615 and Tyler, south of Rt. 2 in Mentor.

Also, you're not allowed to own a 6 in NE ohio without joining c6c. Link in sig!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm getting the hint that I just need to make a list of all the dealers in cleveland and start calling all of em and have em compete. Can you beleive there are NO mazda dealers within 40 miles of me here in south central michigan. I gotta drive an hour to lansing for my closest dealer. I never even seen a speed6 till the few at a dealership I tried to deal with, and was immediatly impressed out of buying a mazda 6

·
Registered
61 Posts
Classic Mazda in Mentor has at least 12 MS6s on their lot, as of 10 days ago. Talk to Karl and tell him you know Scott from the Cleveland 6 Club and you'll be in friendly company right away.

Hit me up if you're going up there and I'll meet you at the dealer. As msumlin mentioned about Park, Classic has been very friendly about my mods, even enthusiastic. Every time I go up there they ask what's next and it turns into a good ol' fashioned car BS session. ;)

Check 'em out. They've got plenty of inventory; they're just off 615 and Tyler, south of Rt. 2 in Mentor.

Also, you're not allowed to own a 6 in NE ohio without joining c6c. Link in sig!
[/b]
I was there the other day and talked to bill cheraso and matt dietz, they mentioned you. However on a 24 month lease they wanted 1k down and $455 a month. For a gt with a roof and nothing else. they claimed that was the lowest they could go. They also claimed that was s plan pricing minus the rebates. So basically they were selling the car for $25.7 and claimed it ws still at $455 a month. That is crazy. I said yeah ill let you know how much I want to put down, and yes they do have a ton of them. Ideally I would like to put 1k down and pay around $350 a month on a lease, but everyone is being stingy. So I doubt I'm going to buy one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm looking to buy, not to lease at all. So hopefully they work a lil better on a deal for me.. still noones told me what the S plan is.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
The S-plan gives Ford Retirees and their families a discount off the sticker, the more expensive the car, the bigger the discount. You can use this in conjunction with any other promotions, rebates, etc. Dealers do not have to honor if they choose not too!.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm looking to buy, not to lease at all. So hopefully they work a lil better on a deal for me.. still noones told me what the S plan is.
[/b]
S-plan is $29,192 on a gt with a roof only. I know this for sure. The Cleveland area market blows becuase everyone is trying to make a killing on them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do they play with the s-plan like gm is right now(anyone can get it if they ask really). I checked their list of companies who can get it, but where I work isn't listed(even though we're a ford supplier starting at the end of the month-air conditioners.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts