Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I looked at doing the air box mod...got as far as disconnecting the main hose...and the plug on top...then realized mine doesn;t have the green wire and what thats connected to so I put the parts back on...so any advice on what to do with the speed 6 that'd b e great.....

.....but now suddenly from the drivers console I can't control the other 3 power windows....drivers works....the power mirrors work....but the other windows don;t....but they work from their own doors.....anyone know what happend?....yes I had the battery un-hooked before I started modding.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ok so I looked at doing the air box mod...got as far as disconnecting the main hose...and the plug on top...then realized mine doesn;t have the green wire and what thats connected to so I put the parts back on...so any advice on what to do with the speed 6 that'd b e great.....

.....but now suddenly from the drivers console I can't control the other 3 power windows....drivers works....the power mirrors work....but the other windows don;t....but they work from their own doors.....anyone know what happend?....yes I had the battery un-hooked before I started modding.
[/b]

you need to reprogram all the windows. turn car on...roll down window using the door controls that that window is on. hold down for one second - roll all the way up and continue to hold the up button for a couple of seconds. do this for every window to fix.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks that fixed it....kind of an odd thing to have to program windows. Can anyone shed some light on the air box mod for a speed 6?....

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
thanks that fixed it....kind of an odd thing to have to program windows. Can anyone shed some light on the air box mod for a speed 6?....
[/b]
:search:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
wait... isn't this the newbie section? :nono:

of course, my post is just about as helpful as yours though :p
[/b]
Yeah, but the main question was already answered... This is an ancillary one, so it doesn't count. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts