Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to post in the local forum as i cant be bothered with shipping etc. All are in good condition except one which has a little road rash, not my fault, friggin %$&^$# Toronto roads, it must have fallen into a pot hole & I noticed it 2 days after i got the car.

I dont want too much but wont throw them away either, i know what others have sold them for in the Speed 6 section of the forum. I am also willing to exchange them for the 17" wheels from the reg 6, plus some extra money.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wanted to post in the local forum as i cant be bothered with shipping etc. All are in good condition except one which has a little road rash, not my fault, friggin %$&^$# Toronto roads, it must have fallen into a pot hole & I noticed it 2 days after i got the car.

I dont want too much but wont throw them away either, i know what others have sold them for in the Speed 6 section of the forum. I am also willing to exchange them for the 17" wheels from the reg 6, plus some extra money.

Thanks guys!
[/b]
Have you sold these? Sorry what size are these rims if u still have em...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you sold these? Sorry what size are these rims if u still have em...
[/b]
Yes I still have them; they are 18" OEM MazdaSpeed 6. Also I am still looking for 17" OEM straight buy if someone is interested in selling. Balhar I messaged you sometime back on your cell, but you did not get back to me yet.

Chris I also sent you a message on your cell to congratulate you after your marriage, I don’t know if you guys got my messages. I have been in the forum as I have been busy with work & traveling also.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Somebody PLEASE sell me your 17” OEM rims!! I need them for winter…………

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
See RL...I'd trade mine with you, but i dont find the appeal in the speed 6 rim....it jsut looks...well....heavy

plus my rims have a bit of curb rash on every rim except one.....being a winter rims thats fine, but it would detract from the beauty of your red car....

RL also....My cell phone has officially died since before the wedding....I went swimming and well it did too....so I was without phone until 4 weeks ago, but then katie's old cell phone which she gave me (identicle to the one I had before it went swimming) also pooched with a dead screen.

Currently...I'm running off the land line....

But thanks for the warm wishes...married life so far has been great for the most part. Having not lived with her before we got married means a LOT of adjustments needed to be made...which of course isn't always easy....

see you at the Dec meet??? post up in stickeid thread....

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you have tires on the wheels I will trade you. I still have my 17in originals with HXMXM4 michelins on mine...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have tires on the wheels I will trade you. I still have my 17in originals with HXMXM4 michelins on mine...
[/b]
I am only looking to trade or buy the 17" rims not tires. Those michelins HXMXM4 are no way even remotely close to price or performance wise with the 18" bridgestones I have on the Speed6.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Trust me I know I have 18in right now wrapped up in Bridgestone RE960 A/S Pole Positions and there is no comparison.... but if you want to do a wheel and wheel swap id be game. PM me if your intersted

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am only looking to trade or buy the 17" rims not tires. Those michelins HXMXM4 are no way even remotely close to price or performance wise with the 18" bridgestones I have on the Speed6.
[/b]
PM sent long time back, are you still interested??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts