Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
there is a $2750 rebate on the 07 speed 6s that are still left at dealers and a $2500 lease rebate so if you want to get a brand new one cheap let me know

ps i can also drop ship them if you live far away

James
LeeJohnson mazda
kirkland wa[/b]
Might be interested,I qualify for S-plan if you honor that

·
Registered
176 Posts
Man i dunno so tempting too just got recently a turbo slapped on i'm so poor now........I dunno though my car feels fast but but doesn't feel like a speed a speed feels like a ocean current thats so smooth when I test drived it. :cry:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Might be interested,I qualify for S-plan if you honor that[/b]

im with djquik1, what does the S-plan pricing look like on these 07 speeds? Also do you take trade ins? I have a 2004 6S.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I qualify for the S plan too on Mazdas. I am sooo tempted to trade lol, but I put so much into my car already and don't wanna have to start all over again.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Question.... I just got my Speed6 in September, but Mazda gave me 2 S pin's because of all the issues I had with my old 6S Hatch...

How does one normally qualify for the S Pin plans? and whats an E plan?

Z

·
0 Posts
there is a $2750 rebate on the 07 speed 6s that are still left at dealers and a $2500 lease rebate so if you want to get a brand new one cheap let me know

ps i can also drop ship them if you live far away

James
LeeJohnson mazda
kirkland wa[/b]
Talk 2 me, I have a clean 06 6s with just under 19k [email protected]

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
from your avatar is looks like it. a whole new front end; lol[/b]
No that was when I took the lights out to install the halos and the HIDs. Everyone has asks me about that picture lol :)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
what are these plans everyone is talking about? i tried to trade my 6 in last year and they offered me 7k mint with 20k miles on it[/b]
S-plan is a wholesale price that is a no-haggle type deal if you qualify for it.Usually right around invoice if not lower by a little bit.

E-plan is Mazda USA employee price which was about $2000 back of invoice on a speed6 and then you get the rebates on top of that as well.

7k for your car on trade is some BS,they were trying to screw you.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Not bad. Sucks that most dealers that have them left over have the SUPER HIGH GT models and no Sports.

·
Registered
293 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOO mazda dealers around here have any.... I want one but i don't think i could cover my loan with the trade in value ... think i owe more than i would get

sux so bad!

·
Registered
257 Posts
What are they Ms6 going for now if they are trying to be moved? my lease is almost up and may be looking into a new MS6[/b]
You wouldnt be able to lease it unless you standard rates and you would get killed on your lease. You would have to buy it, but if thats your idea, you can get a crazy deal.
NOOOOOOOOOO mazda dealers around here have any.... I want one but i don't think i could cover my loan with the trade in value ... think i owe more than i would getsux so bad![/b]
If your serious about picking one up. Send me a PM with some info on your car. I work in Ct but can do everything and you can just come down and buy the car and drive it home, nice break in trip back!

·
Registered
17 Posts
how do u qualify for a s-plan? do they have any military discount/deals going right now or any aafes plans? i am currently deployed and looking

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are there any dealers out there with new 07 Speed 6s left?

Are the $4500 rebates still out there?

I'm looking to buy an 07 GT in the next month if the price is right...

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts