Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone new to this site Iand new to the Mazda game I bought a 06 speed 6 I’m in love with the car bought it from an old man only reason I bought it.ive had the car for about 4 months and I’ve tried everything to get it running rite an I’m lost the car misfires when ever it feels like it boggs to the point that you have to peull over petals all the way to the floor and it won’t go no where it’ll do that for about 15 min straight only when it sits over night so I just give it gas to blow threw that then after waking up the whole neighborhood from the back fires it’ll run ok but sitill hesitate and also the car wont go over 5k with the mass air flow connected when it get to 5000 rpm it dies and Boggs while the traction light flashes when I disconnect it the car hauls ass and redlines at 7 lol I don’t get it it’s supposed to run worst with it connected and I’ve put all these pieces brand new(3 different mass air flow sensor,map sensor,coils,ngk iridium,fuel pumpo ,injectors,fuel pressure pump and now my down pipe glow bright red I don’t know what else to do it has down pipe but stock exhaust Cobb intake hks blow off value plz anyone ever have this issue and the oil and gas aren’t mixing but when I did the oil change the oil smelled like gas

1 - 1 of 1 Posts