Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I recently sold my Speed 6 and have the 52mm vent pod that had never been installed, it's a nice piece and I'll take $60 shipped for it. sold!

I also have a set of 35watt 9006/4300k H.I.D.'s absolutely new in boxes including all wiring, ballast's, and bulbs.
I'll take $50 shipped for these.

I will also have the Turbine Tech front diff. brace available for sale when I get it in from the slow boat apparently, I'll sell that for $200 shipped to the right coast, $210 to the left. sold!

Help me get these last things outta here guys!!

Thank You!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IS that HID lights for 04 Mazda?? sorry I'm new to this
I'll be honest, I have no idea what these things will fit, I had bought them to modify my weak ass stock fog lights and never got around to it.

As far as I understand it though, these are universal in their application and can go on pretty much anything, you just wire them direct to your battery for power just like you would a car amp, then mount the ballast somewhere solid and hook them up to your headlight wiring and your good to go.

Sorry I can't help more, I'm just out of the loop when it comes to H.I.D's

is that blockheads vent pod?
If he is the one that made and sold them here a while back, then yes it is. I got one of the last he had left at the time, it's a nice looking pod and the Prosport 52mm sits real nice in there, I just never got around to actually installing it because I had the usual "warranty concerns"...you know how it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts