Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey txwagon, i see that you make some really nice hats and shirts. but, i was wondering if you would be able to make zip up hoodies, just like the shirts you customize? if that were possible, i would love to order one from you.

just saw on another post that you do make hoodies. would you happen to have any pics of already made mazda6 ones? just so i can figure out exactly how i want it?

-thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
hey txwagon, i see that you make some really nice hats and shirts. but, i was wondering if you would be able to make zip up hoodies, just like the shirts you customize? if that were possible, i would love to order one from you.

just saw on another post that you do make hoodies. would you happen to have any pics of already made mazda6 ones? just so i can figure out exactly how i want it?

-thanks[/b]
None made up at this time.

Just let me know what you want.

John :cool:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im looking for something that says mazda6 on the front. would it be possible to have like flying M's all over the hoody? kind of like a pattern of it? or is that too much? and possibly have it say zoom zoom on the back.

-thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
im looking for something that says mazda6 on the front. would it be possible to have like flying M's all over the hoody? kind of like a pattern of it? or is that too much? and possibly have it say zoom zoom on the back.

-thanks[/b]
It would be too costly, for you, to put multiple logo's all over.

I could put a couple of "M's", one on each sleeve and "zoom-zoom" across the shoulder.

John :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts