1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of April 19, Mazda Motor Corp. issued the following press release:

"Mazda Marks Production of One Millionth Atenza With 23EX
Brown Leather style' Special Edition in Japan"

To celebrate reaching the one million unit production milestone for the Atenza sedan (known as the Mazda6 in overseas markets), Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that a special commemorative model, the '23EX Brown Leather style' version Atenza, will be on sale from today at its Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships throughout Japan.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Why don't they just sell that as a normal option!?
[/b]
That would sort of defeat the purpose of offering a "special edition."

·
Registered
780 Posts
gawd deng it, I'm just gonna mod mines to look like that.

That looks hott.

and, i know I've said this before, but i really like the spoiler on the atenza. It's not a lip, and not as high as the oem spoiler..

·
Registered
979 Posts
I like the exterior however brown leather is sooo 70's..ewwww

·
Registered
2,767 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
i had to go check out the pics, but, i figure i can live w/o the leather, but I would not mind having the rims and especially the spoiler on this thing..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
As of April 19, Mazda Motor Corp. issued the following press release:

"Mazda Marks Production of One Millionth Atenza With 23EX
Brown Leather style' Special Edition in Japan"

To celebrate reaching the one million unit production milestone for the Atenza sedan (known as the Mazda6 in overseas markets), Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that a special commemorative model, the '23EX Brown Leather style' version Atenza, will be on sale from today at its Mazda and Mazda Anfini dealerships throughout Japan.
[/b]
What are the mags in your sig !? They are much much nicer ..... I like the offset , being the center more in ! Reminds me somewhat of the Saleens for Mustangs

·
Registered
574 Posts
A few observations on my end...

First that's too brown for me...how about Khaki? I would go for Khaki leather, makes the car look brighter inside.

Another thing, it seems a lot of sports cars have the seat stitching run horizontal when I think it may be a better idea to have it run vertical. The vertical stitching may be a better benefit on long trips with your back.

Anybody have any thoughts on this idea?

·
Registered
53 Posts
A few observations on my end...

First that's too brown for me...how about Khaki? I would go for Khaki leather, makes the car look brighter inside.

Another thing, it seems a lot of sports cars have the seat stitching run horizontal when I think it may be a better idea to have it run vertical. The vertical stitching may be a better benefit on long trips with your back.

Anybody have any thoughts on this idea?
[/b]
My old man has an 02 Bonneville SSEI and the stitching is vertically installed. It's funny you mention that cause the last time I was home we traded cars for the weekend and when we "compared notes" my chief complaint was how much more comfy and supportive his seats were compared to mine. I know it's more of a "touring" sports sedan but damn they felt good. To which he agreed. :yesnod:

OMG!!! :drool:
Tommy Likey!
Sweet wheels too, wish they were optional when I bought mine! :(

·
Registered
990 Posts
I'm loving that white wagon. I really like those rims....those should have been our optional 18's, instead of what the GS models got.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
18 Participants
airpower220
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing