Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the type of speakers is everyone using with the factory Bose system? I'm trying to decide what speakers to go with, wanna get an idea of what everyone is using.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Before posting questions like this, please search the forums. There are stickys about things like this and they have been covered MANY times.

The best place to start is crutchfield.com

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
What are the type of speakers is everyone using with the factory Bose system? I'm trying to decide what speakers to go with, wanna get an idea of what everyone is using.
[/b]
I'm sure you will find that other members use a wide selection of aftermarket speakers. It will come down to....How much do you want to spend?, what type of sound are you trying to achieve? Do you plan on staying with the stock head-unit? Many things will determine what speakers you will buy. Any local stereo shop should be able to offer help in making a selection.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Before posting questions like this, please search the forums. There are stickys about things like this and they have been covered MANY times.

The best place to start is crutchfield.com
[/b]
I started at Crutchfield but they list the rear speakers at 5.25?????????

I'm sure you will find that other members use a wide selection of aftermarket speakers. It will come down to....How much do you want to spend?, what type of sound are you trying to achieve? Do you plan on staying with the stock head-unit? Many things will determine what speakers you will buy. Any local stereo shop should be able to offer help in making a selection.
[/b]
The spending doesn't really matter. I want clarity and simple installation. Yes, I plan on sticking with the Stock HU.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
dabears2k
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing