Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Sparkling Silver'

There are plenty of pics of silver colored cars, but most of them are actually Silver Contrail or Titanium grey.

Many of the pics of the Sparkling silver look green. Dunno why.

Perhaps Rodney who just got his Sparkling Silver hatch can provide you with some new and fresh pics?

Meanwhile, browse this very forum and you'll find plenty pics. I'll see if I can help and post them again.

·
Registered
81 Posts

im waiting for mine to arrive
i kinda wanna see a mazda 6 hatch equip with a ken-style kit
in silver contrail :)

·
Registered
334 Posts

Yes if u have good NATURAL pictures of Silver Contrail/Titanium grey Sports Hatch/Any other sports kit please post ur pics :D (Natural as in ... no photoshop work or any other alteration, just natural picture of the cars taken under sunlight)

I want to decide which colour to get :) I sorta like the titanium grey cos it just shows off the rear lights better.. cos titanium grey is dark enough to expose the design of the rear lights even more... but over all titanium is abit dark ... thats y silver contrail attracts me too ... i really want that Storm sivler from the MPS concept .. it's the perfect colour ..the colour between titanium grey and silver contrail~

Thanks~

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I have seen so many versions of Sparkling Silver. The browny coloured one which kinda puts me off the car and the one i posted which looks white. I prefer the latter. But I will have to wait and see when my parents pick the car up sometime next week.

·
Registered
510 Posts

Hi,

My mazda6 Luxury Hatch is sparkling silver in colour...

The pic in this thread is definitely a Sparkling Silver Colour..

THe colour is very much the same as "Champagne Silver", which is on many other Mazda Cars....

Perhaps Rodney who just got his Sparkling Silver hatch can provide you with some new and fresh pics?[/b]
I will endeavour to post some pics within the next few weeks.....

Cheers
Rod

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Does it really make the owner look old with that colour?

I messed around with the colours in photoshop and this kinda resembles it using the colour samples provided. Dunno, it looks ok.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

RACV which is the Automotive Club of Victoria Australia had a pic of the Mazda6 in sparkling silver and it doesn't look very gold at all more towards a very light silver. So im not worried about the colour anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

Send your Photoshop pic to Mazda..cause I like that color alot :D[/b]
Me too!

And I have a name for it: Moon Silver!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by Activematic

Does it really make the owner look old with that colour?

I messed around with the colours in photoshop and this kinda resembles it using the colour samples provided. Dunno, it looks ok.[/b]
Looks like some sort of a pearl. Nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts