Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Mazda fans, I'm new to the board and thought I would say hello. I don't own a Mazda6 yet, because I'm debating between that and the Subaru Impreza RS.

I'm no stranger to Mazda. My family used to tune RX-7s and run them at the tracks (as well as the streets). My first car was a red '93 RX-7 TT. While that car has long gone, I am desperately seeking to get back to my Mazda roots! The Mazda6-s looks to be the way to go, and I've been waiting for this car for a while. Took one for a test drive while on a road trip, and I fell in love with it instantly.

My current residence is the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania metro. Is anyone in the area? If so, is there a Mazda dealer locally that you recommend?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Reading Topic: Southwestern Pennsylvania

yeah, I live in monroeville. Had my 6s for about 1 month now. The car rocks, I tested everything available in its range from a TSX & CTS in the high end to a low end accord. I'm tellin ya go for the 6s.

As for dealers...i went to smail in greensburg and they tried to screwme and I have bought 3 mazdas from them in like the past 3 years...assholes.

I went to hamilton mazda and dealt with ed...cool guy.
Got my 6s with leather for 22,000...i was happy with the deal.

Good luck dude hope to see you rollin' in the 6 around the 'burgh real soon!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Reading Topic: Southwestern Pennsylvania

Im in the south hills area...Picked up my 6 at Rorich VW-Mazda on West Lib Ave. I know nothing about how they deal with the avg. joe. I have a friends that work there,and a good friend had me go directly through Mr. Rorich so Im treated like gold there. Cant say what I paid, but lets just say it was a "good deal" :D

Good luck with the purchase, and you wont regret going with the 6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts