Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
The site I mentioned previously is mostly done. Im sure it has typos and shit but whatever. PM me for the link..or read my sig pic.

·
Super Moderator
17,296 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am helping coach a Minor Midget team this year, right now we are in the quarter finals of OHMA Playdowns so depending on how we do this series will depend if i have hockey or not.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Done. Registered. Eh.

Only thing I was told when making the NEM6 website is to make sure we don't start taking information from these sites and put it on ours as our own :) - Other than that, have at it! Haha.

Did I copy something?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am helping coach a Minor Midget team this year, right now we are in the quarter finals of OHMA Playdowns so depending on how we do this series will depend if i have hockey or not.
I hear ya. I help coach a Major Bantam AAA team. We're off to Sarnia tomorrow to start our Semi finals for the Alliance. I'm hoping the schedule works out that I will be able to attend on the 9th.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gentlemen...need your expertise on the best sites to find coilovers? I want to eventually get them before the end of the year though I'm hearing different opinions on the Megans, or the BCs.

As far as the meet....I know it starts at 2 pm however how long are you guys staying there? There's no way I'll be there for 2 if I can get off work early.

21 - 40 of 287 Posts