Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was anyone there? I saw a few MS6's. All in all it was ok until we went to leave and some assh**** stole my buddies car. Yup, came out and no car there. Come to find out there were at least four other people reporting the same thing to the police tonight. MIR sucks!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Was anyone there? I saw a few MS6's. All in all it was ok until we went to leave and some assh**** stole my buddies car. Yup, came out and no car there. Come to find out there were at least four other people reporting the same thing to the police tonight. MIR sucks!
[/b]
That is not the first time that that has happened at the creek!!!! sorry to hear that about your boys car. I don't remember seeing your car at the track where were you?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Some MS6 owners were there??

[/b]
great pic but there was really 5 MS6ers there. The guy standing next to my car on the far left of the picture owned a blk cherry.

·
Registered
382 Posts
look at their estimated times on their windshields ( ET 14 ) so yes... i think they are stock...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
not the one on the far right...that's my 13.7 and 101.5 love machine, lol.

between the four of us we had two cai's and one cp-e exhaust, but all on separate cars.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
From Left to Right

Charles (Charles) stock
Nappy(suspect6) CP-E exhaust
Adeel (Spoolin6) Mazdaspeed CAI
Andy (Digger10T) Mazdaspeed CAI

that meet was a fing blast....!

[attachmentid=16952]

Wiggum, how did you get your hands on that picture?!

and to add on to the 4 stolen cars, i got about 60bucks stolen from my wallet.

+ some asshole threw a rock at my car which then bounced off and hit Nappy. (it scrached the roof of my car right infront of my sunroom..FUCKING PRICKS!!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sorry to hear that you guys had that much trouble. I showed mine like always and only had some hand prints from the models that took pics with it. Hope that you all can come out this Saturday to the Dave & Busters meet.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had the Lapis Blue one right up front, with blue rims. The other one was Roller, he is on here.
[attachmentid=16964]
[/b]
Yup saw both cars. Next time I'll have to try and get there before 130 on Sunday and plan on leaving later than 430pm.... Did either of you place in the show?

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good news! My buddy got his car back, it was found in Beltsville and only missing the seats, steering wheel, gauge cluster, radio, fenders and front bumper. All in all not too bad.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah I was the sepang 6 showin by sweets. It was a good show and neither of us placed i was just there for fun and to watch the racing!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
The same with me. Just there to ahve a great time, even though it was freezin out. I will get you those pics over Roller.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts