Mazda 6 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

· Premium Member
9,498 Posts
I work for a restaurant, so i can get some burgers/chx and buns on the cheap. you guys worry about dogs, drinks and snacks if that work.

...and chairs, i don't have a lot of seating currently

I have a compressor, lift, fender roller, suspension tools, brake tools....think pretty much covered for anyone that did want to any work while here

· Premium Member
9,498 Posts
One of the guys from my wife's work might be coming by with his R34 (which i haven't had a chance to see yet) and a couple friends. Also have one of the old school members from here, Odonut, might be by with his Speed6 if he's off work that day.

We have 6 cars here, so i'll do some juggling to make room for anyone that needs it. Still should be able to fit 12 cars w/out using the street and a bit of room for working on cars. Hopefully it's a good turnout

· Registered
242 Posts

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
One of the guys from my wife's work might be coming by with his R34 (which i haven't had a chance to see yet) and a couple friends. Also have one of the old school members from here, Odonut, might be by with his Speed6 if he's off work that day.

We have 6 cars here, so i'll do some juggling to make room for anyone that needs it. Still should be able to fit 12 cars w/out using the street and a bit of room for working on cars. Hopefully it's a good turnout
What year is your buddys r34??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Aww man, I'd love to come to this, but I already have two events on Oct. 12th I'm attending. Driving from OC to Ventura in the morning, and then back to San Diego that night. :(
We'd love to have a 3rd gen out there but don't stress if you've already gotten other plans this was a throw together so we will see how it turns out!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
242 Posts
Yea some 3rd gens will be nice.. lets bump this up

· Registered
242 Posts
ya for sure ill head up the 101 and ive been right by reseda before just let me know which station and we will meet up
We can meet at this chevron 19156 Ventura Boulevard
Tarzana, CA 91356. Around what time do you want to meet up at?

· Premium Member
9,498 Posts
my friend is coming by early with his speed6, guy from wife's work has an R33 (i was a couple years off it looks like), and another friend should be by with his GTI R as he hasn't seen the garage and like the excuse to make it over. Hoping to smog the 911 tomorrow morning so that can be driven as well.

only a couple weeks to go

· Registered
438 Posts
Damn, I wish I could be there for this one, but I have other obligations.

· Registered
242 Posts
Damn, I wish I could be there for this one, but I have other obligations.
There should be others soon.. I will try not to let meets die like it did a while ago.

· Registered
438 Posts
81 - 100 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.