Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if their is any meetings or hang out for MS6 or Mazda 6 people?
Just bought my MS6 2 weeks ago and already doing some mod's.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I live east of you in Parkland, and have had my 6 for almost 2 1/2 yrs.
I really don't know of any meeting or places for 6 people.

·
Registered
189 Posts
me and my mazdaspeed 6 is in Plantation

·
Registered
189 Posts
Who's white mazdaspeed6 was at the Exxon (pana express) on saturday night around 1ish, i saw u :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who's white mazdaspeed6 was at the Exxon (pana express) on saturday night around 1ish, i saw u :)
[/b]
That was ME!!!!
Saw you too but had to go...... I will be hitting Tower Shops tonight!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/b]
Actually now that I think about it it was not me becasue you have a Black MS6 and when I drove into the EXXON their was a white MS^ with no tint on it (pretty stock) but I didnt see the driver and then I left and it was around 11:00 PM

SO it was not ME!!!!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I was wondering if their is any meetings or hang out for MS6 or Mazda 6 people?
Just bought my MS6 2 weeks ago and already doing some mod's.
[/b]
I'm not too Familar with these areas but........Are you guys close to the Orlando or (SEBRING) area?.....if sooooo.....We are planning a Mazda Meet there...Also going to the SCCA races..Just Click below for more info.....(RED TEXT) More than welcome to come with!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm not too Familar with these areas but........Are you guys close to the Orlando or (SEBRING) area?.....if sooooo.....We are planning a Mazda Meet there...Also going to the SCCA races..Just Click below for more info.....(RED TEXT) More than welcome to come with!
[/b]
we're wayyy south from you :D it's about a 3-hour drive from here to orlando.
btw when's the meeting at orlando gonna go down? cuz i'm gonna spend the last week of december up in the orlando area. Family vacation :drive:

Edit: nvm about december, I just read your thread about a meet in march '07 :p Maybe I'll take another vacation by thta time again :drive:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
we're wayyy south from you :D it's about a 3-hour drive from here to orlando.
btw when's the meeting at orlando gonna go down? cuz i'm gonna spend the last week of december up in the orlando area. Family vacation :drive:

Edit: nvm about december, I just read your thread about a meet in march '07 :p Maybe I'll take another vacation by thta time again :drive:
[/b]

hehehe its cool....well....If plans change in the future.....Still Welcome to come with! :D :yesnod:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ya i saw that white one with no tints, Im headed out to the track tomorrow for test n tune (saturday) Im leaving plantation around 4-5, if anyone wants to go 954-270-7643 (adam) call me around 4 to see whats up.. im now running open downpipe so u can hear me from a mile away so if hear a loud ms6, you know its me :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
i live in pembroke pines , but i am out of town defending all of you from the wmd's, here in iraq. see you all soon lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Boca here. I'm a Chiropractor too (so ya'll know where to go should whiplash occur.)
[post="www.chiromike.com"]www.chiromike.com[/post]

·
Registered
561 Posts
i live in jacksonville but im from pompano and im down that way every so often.... i would be down for a meet or i might go to that orlando thing in march cuz its closer

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEY south FL guy's and Girl's. This Sunday 28th there will be an autocross in the West parking lot of the Hialeah Dog track in Miami FL
So far I'm th only MS6 running with in 109 registered cars so far today and today is the las day to register.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts