Mazda 6 Forums banner

Sounds good to me...

969 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  mazdaspeed36 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i just registered, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im looking at a new 06 mazdaspeed6 sport. Only options are compass mirror and white pearl paint. The salesman i've been dealing with is working well with me bc he is a friend of one of my dads good friends. Msrp was like around 28,900 and he is doing employee pricing and rebates to take it down to 22,270 before taxes etc.

I know hes had the car for at least 2 months or so on the lot. Is this a great price, ok price, or can it come down some more? I dont want to get in upside down with this car. Ive already gotten a preapproval from my credit union for 23000. Thanks for the help guys, im looking forward to purchasing the car in a couple days if i get some feedback. Thanks

#2 ·
Hey guys, i just registered, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im looking at a new 06 mazdaspeed6 sport. Only options are compass mirror and white pearl paint. The salesman i've been dealing with is working well with me bc he is a friend of one of my dads good friends. Msrp was like around 28,900 and he is doing employee pricing and rebates to take it down to 22,270 before taxes etc.

I know hes had the car for at least 2 months or so on the lot. Is this a great price, ok price, or can it come down some more? I dont want to get in upside down with this car. Ive already gotten a preapproval from my credit union for 23000. Thanks for the help guys, im looking forward to purchasing the car in a couple days if i get some feedback. Thanks
[/b]
Typical price right now. Best deals are $4000+ off invoice which would be about $6,000 off sticker.

#5 ·
Well i told the sales guy I was going to come by monday and set everything up for me to purchase the car. He calls me back at 6pm, closing time, and tells me the stock number he quoted me on was wrong. He got the price from his manager and it was for a regular 6, the price for the speed6 is now going to be almost 3 thousand dollars more. He also cant find the paper he photocopied for me with the price ive been looking at.

He tells me theres no need to get an attitude yet both he and his manager quote a completely different car to a customer that weve been discussing for the past three days. Now i say i'll come buy the car and it changes and papers get lost. He says he could have waited until i got there monday with my prepaid insurance and a check from my credit union. Im glad he didnt wait until then bc i would have raised the immortal earth up at that place.

Luckily my dad is at the beach right now cruising the strip with a good friend of the CFO of that dealership. So monday morning this will be straightened out, im still getting my speed6 for the original price they quoted me. They can believe that. Sorry for the rant but even when you think that the people youre dealing with are being cool and honest, things can turn around faster than a fat guy freefalling.

#6 ·
Well i told the sales guy I was going to come by monday and set everything up for me to purchase the car. He calls me back at 6pm, closing time, and tells me the stock number he quoted me on was wrong. He got the price from his manager and it was for a regular 6, the price for the speed6 is now going to be almost 3 thousand dollars more. He also cant find the paper he photocopied for me with the price ive been looking at.

He tells me theres no need to get an attitude yet both he and his manager quote a completely different car to a customer that weve been discussing for the past three days. Now i say i'll come buy the car and it changes and papers get lost. He says he could have waited until i got there monday with my prepaid insurance and a check from my credit union. Im glad he didnt wait until then bc i would have raised the immortal earth up at that place.

Luckily my dad is at the beach right now cruising the strip with a good friend of the CFO of that dealership. So monday morning this will be straightened out, im still getting my speed6 for the original price they quoted me. They can believe that. Sorry for the rant but even when you think that the people youre dealing with are being cool and honest, things can turn around faster than a fat guy freefalling.
[/b]
The guy is a moron, no one right now is paying those prices...TYPICAL DEALS are around $6000 off sticker...OR BETTER. Do not pay one penny more!

#7 ·

[/b]
Heh, ask him (or the manager) to show you a pearl white 28k+ regular 6 with no options. In other words, his manager is trying to screw you (or the salesman).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.