Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
For the OP. We have the same trim but my boss went ahead and got me the Luxury package, which included, leather upholstery, sun roof and navigation. The only downside it has is the fog lights (for not having one) and the 17inch rims. I'm heading to Cleveland to swap with one of the members here for 19s so that will take care of the issue. That will leave me with the no fog light issue. Other than that from '15 Mazda 6 GX to '16 GS with Luxury Package I couldn't help but be happy with what I have. Plus the fact that the vehicle is free since it's under company lease.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mine didn't come with fog lights. That's what I meant by an issue. I think GS Trims should come with standard fog lights especially the ones with Luxury Package on them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My 15 GS with luxury package has fog lights, weird.

That's exactly what my point is. Apparently on 2016 it no longer comes with it. Fog lights are only standard for the GT trims. I call BS. It ain't fair but what can you do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.