Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Lock it for 3 reasons. 1) not following rules 2) thinking you can rip off your fellow 6 owners 3) promoting ebay sales!. Take that shit somewhere else

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not trying to rip anyone off im just promoting my sale which i didnt know was illegal

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
im not trying to rip anyone off im just promoting my sale which i didnt know was illegal
[/b]
but you are when you buy this at retail price and trying to play off everyone's wants and sell it for a MUCH higher price! If you think it is the right thing to do thats your call but you should not do that to fellow 6 members :nono:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but you are when you buy this at retail price and trying to play off everyone's wants and sell it for a MUCH higher price! If you think it is the right thing to do thats your call but you should not do that to fellow 6 members :nono:
[/b]
i guess 30 hours of my time spent waiting in the rain and cold isnt worth a couple extra hundred dollars to someone who gets to sit at the comfort of their computer and wait for the system to come to them besides, it wont sell for the buy it now price anyway

·
Registered
176 Posts
i guess 30 hours of my time spent waiting in the rain and cold isnt worth a couple extra hundred dollars to someone who gets to sit at the comfort of their computer and wait for the system to come to them besides, it wont sell for the buy it now price anyway
[/b]

It wont sell for $1,000?

i sure thought it would... what's the going rate of those now?

I remember the fever of xbox, goin over $1k and thought it'd happen to the PS3 too - I guess theres not as much demand for those now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i mean it all depends lately i have seen alot going for around that area but you never know we'll see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.