Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,581 Posts
don't know if you've bought or still considering that unit but my shop sells sony as a cheap brand for kids to buy if they want them. we've had 14 sony's returned since we started carrying them which was june 1st. not sure how many were those decks but at least 5 were that unit. i'd steer clear of sony but that's just me.

· Registered
4,581 Posts
car electronics and i give nobody my discount anymore sorry. i got f*cked by zapco with my sponsorship b/c they THOUGHT i hooked someone up. i ended up sending them back the 12k of gear i got for sponsorship price and paid the difference to store cost, it wasn't fun shelling out 2800 bucks.

i checked, we've had 4 of that deck returned since it came out and 2 display models(1 the screen went out).

· Registered
4,581 Posts
i'll check but i know we've ordered a total of 2 shipments of that deck usually 4-7 at a time. so we've had at the least 8 units and at most 14 with a total of 5 bad(including the demo). i'll check tomorrow how many we have left to let you know how many we've sold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.