Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the other day while I was waiting in my 6 listening to the radio that you can turn the key one clikc back and the car will shut off but the radio will stay ON. Good if you are listening to a song on the radio, CD, MP3 player, etc that you don't want to interrupt but want to turn your car off at the same time... I didn't see this posted anywhere else so I thought I would mention it!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: Something I noticed the other day...

Almost every car made has had that function for 20 years. Its just the last few years that its become rarer to see.

·
Registered
37 Posts

It's rarer to see that now?? Really? Didn't know that... but I always noticed the ACC label on the keyhole in my 6 - along with many other cars I've seen.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

You guys are talking about ACC? I thought you meant what my sunfire does, when you take the key out, the radio plays until you open a door, it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
90 Posts

While we're on the subject of noticing things, I noticed today that there isn't an "Open Trunk" indicator light on the gauge cluster. Just thought I'd like to point that out so that no one leaves their trunk open...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts