Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally experienced the crazy stuttering and loss of power trying to accelerate on part to medium throttle in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gears this morning. It is 28 degrees outside, the temp gauge was at midscale. I probably had been driving around 4 minutes. Felt like a miss, loss of fuel, or dumping fuel. I could barely get by an Acura MDX. Mine has had the software recall. Mazda needs to get us some software that actually works. Someone here has to work for Mazda, help us please!!! I'm running Exxon 93 octane, which is the best brand in my town. We have Sheetz, Hess/Wilco, Citgo, Crown, and an Amoco- but it's out of the way.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I finally experienced the crazy stuttering and loss of power trying to accelerate on part to medium throttle in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gears this morning. It is 28 degrees outside, the temp gauge was at midscale. I probably had been driving around 4 minutes. Felt like a miss, loss of fuel, or dumping fuel. I could barely get by an Acura MDX. Mine has had the software recall. Mazda needs to get us some software that actually works. Someone here has to work for Mazda, help us please!!! I'm running Exxon 93 octane, which is the best brand in my town. We have Sheetz, Hess/Wilco, Citgo, Crown, and an Amoco- but it's out of the way.
[/b]
The software has been working well ever since the first reflash.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had mine done prior to delivery a few weeks ago. I really thought it was going to die on me this morning. It ran horrible as I left my garage as well. Maybe I'll let it warm up in the morn.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. Thanks. I just don't want to waste another advisor/tech's time until Mazda identifies and releases a real repair. Obviously driveability issues have somewhat plaqued this car, I understand it's a first year production thing. Just appreciate any info as I'm sure my advisor doesn't care and isn't looking for any. It's hard to find a fellow gearhead advisor like myself who's willing to be open and help.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
There are Mazda employees that lurk this forum for information. ;)

Everyone wave and say hi! :wavey:
[/b]
:wavey:

i'm waving to myself. sorry guys i work for a mazda dealer. i cant control at all what the engineers at mazda do on our car. i might get info a bit earlier then you other guys, but i even doubt that sometimes.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
:wavey:

i'm waving to myself. sorry guys i work for a mazda dealer. i cant control at all what the engineers at mazda do on our car. i might get info a bit earlier then you other guys, but i even doubt that sometimes.
[/b]
Hmmm...are you a Shady Saleman? :irate:

I knew there was something fishy about you.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts