Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i haven't posted here in a long time... was driving and saw a cool spot to take some pics... now my car is pretty dirty and my camera isn't amazing but here's what i got. enjoy. :cool:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks real good man

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I got some halos that I need to put on but one of my bezels is cracked lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Diggin it. Would really like the badgeless grill better if you had some wheels with some red in them, or simply get your stockers PC-ed red. What is the badge on the hood?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nice, but you do need some wheels with red on them. I've seen a few cars with black wheels with a red circle. I think that might look good on your 6!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diggin it. Would really like the badgeless grill better if you had some wheels with some red in them, or simply get your stockers PC-ed red. What is the badge on the hood?

Nice, but you do need some wheels with red on them. I've seen a few cars with black wheels with a red circle. I think that might look good on your 6!
i was thinking powder coating my rims black and adding the red lip. I havent finished painting the red grill. its going to be black with a red line around it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
No offense but is the huge "Thank You For Not Smoking" sign necessary? Dash busy looking as it is. That's just me, I am a fan of less is more.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that thank you for not smoking sign was a drunken joke that was done long time ago. im just too lazy to take it off. you had to be there for the humor of how that sign was acquired. and i smoke, which makes it funnier.

·
Registered
148 Posts
looks good. i cant decide if i like the red grille or not.. the more i look at it the more it grows on me.

is that the cp-e front mount kit? how do you like it?

·
Registered
345 Posts
The red just makes the hood look fuckin massive, like the boner the car just gave me... just sayin... ill be right back gotta take care of that.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea thats the cpe fmic. i like it... got a really amazing deal for it from SU so i couldnt pass it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts