·
Registered
143 Posts
looks freakin good, i dont know how you guys manage driving around that low

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice shots bro. Ive seen you around before and I'm pretty sure you've seen me. You work with Zhi at CC right over there by Lowe's right?[/b]
Yea...did you used to drive the Camry????

and thanks for the compliments guys

the speaker idea came from another member here on the board

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yea...did you used to drive the Camry????
and thanks for the compliments guys

the speaker idea came from another member here on the board[/b]
pshhhh hell no. lol That was Kam (skinny tall spiked hair kid). He got the Titatnium Grey speed6 2 months after me. Saw mine and decided to get the same shit. Hate the fact that he had to get the same car as me. But nah I got the black one in the pics.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Oh and if I dont want to change my dash can I still change the LCD screen? I dont understand the kit comes with a integrate kit[/b]

Yes, the kit connects to the display somehow (not sure how since I dont have the kit yet) but it allows you to customize the greeting and make it stay if you want.

And on another note, now I know EXACTLY how the front of my car will look next month, SICK SICK SICK! :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Man your car is sick looking!! Is that an another car just like yours in the background of like pic 4 or 5?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.