Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at part of the instruction I got for my MP3 CD player installation. It is in English so NA is ready for it. Just have to wait until they decide to bring it over.

Note the placement of the GPS DVD-ROM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Reading Topic: Some small hope for GPS

I wouldn't get my hopes up. It could be the instructions they have in England. They have the GPS Nav available there. THey really should offer it here. I am looking at purchase a M6s in April 2004 and would add the GPS if available.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Could be from England or meant for the England market. I know that my MP3 CD player came from Japan though. Japanese instruction was also included in it. The whole unit made in Japan even the box was printed in Japan.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I got the deal with the car when I purchase it. It was all one big deal that includes the installation cost. I think I paid $550CDN or something like that. Less thatn $600CDN for sure.

·
Registered
102 Posts

Hey, if you look closely, I think the glove compartment is on the left side of the car, which means its definitely British instructions.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Or it could be japanese instructions that have been re-written in english, but they kept the pics...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts