Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was doing some stuff with the car lately, hadn't taken pics, so i went down and took some. i'm waiting on my exels to come back in black this time, saw 2 of em today and am stoked on getting all 4 going (ended up choosing KDW's to wrap em). will be doing some touchup's to the bumper and spoiler/wing next week as well. hacked up my silvia grill and glassed it onto the K-Sport front bumper, just need to trim the center section now and throw in some mesh.

anyhow, i'm thinking of taking more in the morning, but here's some for now.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You really need to add a grill to fill up that gaping hole on the front.

Also, you ever thought about molding in a divider on the back bumper between the exhaust tips to fill in that gap?

·
Registered
922 Posts
did those IC pipes come with the kit or have you since went custom?

looks good...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for the rear, i don't know if i'm keeping it or not. have to wait and see after the exhaust is done. thinking i won't like it once i loose the fart cannons and huge tips. we'll see.

the turbo stuff is all HiBoost, haven't really changed much of that really.

I'm guessing once i get the bumper all dialed in, i'll do some ducting of sorts off the side vents for the front brakes. if i'm really bored i'll play with the rear, but need an epoxy to bond the glass to the plastic which is kinda expensive. then when the wheels are back i'll pull the fenders and paint those black as well. CF trunk goes back on next week i think and beginning of the year looking for a CF wing to put on that. APR said they'd help me out, so that should be cool when it comes around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts